Found a good way to clean a hipoint

Found a really quick and easy way to clean your hipoint, check it out:

7 Likes

I was hoping that was the method used, was going to be disappointed if it was an more difficult to clean the ugly stick.

4 Likes

I may try to do some other stuff with the ol’ ugly stick. I mean why not, I only paid $70 for it.

4 Likes

I liked the one I had. And I enjoy cleaning my weapons, I know I am weird.

4 Likes

Ok before I click on this video answer me this. Is this a legit how-to video or more Hi-Point hate garbage?

6 Likes

They throw it in the garbage and tell us to buy an AR15 because “friends dont let friends Hi point”, supposedly. Honestly I found it unoriginal and pretty predictable, he better hope the AK guys dont sue for copyright infringement they own the trash can gun label…

Jk …but seriously its an anti hi point video.

6 Likes

Thanks @Caw, I pretty much figured. I’ll leave the topic before starting a war with the OP. I just cannot stand snobbery.

6 Likes

To clarify I didn’t make it to bash hi points. I actually like mine, best under $100 gun I’ve got. Just made it because I thought itd be kinda funny. But I understand your view point and I can respect that.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::smiley::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your respectful post. So I’ll oblige in kind. My first gun I bought for myself with my own money was a HP 995TS carbine. Ugly? Yes. Trigger mushy? Yes. But you know what it does and does as good if not better than most other 9mm carbines? Go bang. Every. Single. Time. With zero malfunctions. I can throw it around, drop it, using it as a cricket bat. Nothing will kill it. If it does somehow break HP has the best lifetime warranty in the business. I really like putting rounds through the same holes with my Hi Point Carbine, it really freaks out the snobs at the range. Fun fact, ever since I put the bullpup stock on it the attention it gets is amazing. People love shooting it and when they find out it is a HP some say they will end up buying one. I always recommend the 10mm though, I need to get one.

My comment about snobbery is a whole other argument which I will gladly have, one that will undoubtedly alienate me from some of the people here that I like because I’ll bash stuff they will like–which would be the expensive stuff. Because snobbery in our world is rampant and repugnant. Firearms are tools and HP’s are tools just like everything else. The pistols while pretty far down the quality scale are also priced for POOR people to be able to buy and defend their families with. I’d never recommend a used cheap firearm over something new from a factory unless it was a wheelgun. So with that everything serves a purpose. We all need to learn to stick together as one community instead of fracturing out in to annoying childish cliques.

5 Likes

I was being serious, the AK guys are going to send you off to the gulog for trying to steal their identity.

5 Likes

How is the bull pup stock? Mine is the 4095, I was thinking about putting one of those tactical stocks on mine.

I’ve got quite a few guns in my collection that are of varying quality, and while I may give HP some crap, I do love my 4095. I’ve been considering getting either the 45 or 10mm rifle, just waiting till I can find a used one near me.

6 Likes

But then they came out with a 9mm pis to that’s threaded so it’s a 2019 must have. More of a must if it has $100 bills on it

5 Likes

Talking about the new model they displayed at SHOT Show this year? Honestly l, I’d check it out if the price is low enough. I find guns like that can be interesting and entertaining novelty pieces at times. That’s probably why I’ve got a few saturday night specials in my collection lol.

2 Likes

Yup I want one just for our videos

3 Likes

The bullpup stock isn’t perfect but does improve the shooting dynamics.

4 Likes

Damn that thing is slick! Maybe I’ll look at getting a bull pup stock instead of the HP tactical stock to dress up my 4095. Thanks for sharing Mister_Torgue

3 Likes

:+1: I just hope you don’t have the two issues I have. The mag release and charging handle are a bit squishy and the take down lever sometimes gets loose. But these are minor issues. It just feels better to shoot and I feel more accurately too in my opinion. OH. And it makes it MUCH easier to clean versus the factory stock.

3 Likes

Had a friend just buy one in 10mm. he likes his.

5 Likes