Friend bought a gun

A friend of mine bought this for $300. She was asking me if it’s worth it. I don’t know crap about it. Can someone give me some info on this thing?

13 Likes

300.00 screams stolen and ripped off in the same sentence

if not, its still a steal

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/864468273

12 Likes

I can feel the heat coming from it…

13 Likes

Yep. $300 = too good to be true. Save your friend and yourself some trouble and head to the nearest river.

All joking aside, if she legit scored that for 3 bills that’s the deal of the century! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

WOW, 300 bucks is cheap.

12 Likes

Well, she’s retired SO so that would be a really bad sale for whoever sold it. I’ll see if she has more details.

12 Likes

Sold mine a number of years ago for 1200. That was right before MSAR went belly up in the firearms division.
Was a great gun.
300 is a super smoking deal assuming it works. Any broken parts and you may be SOL for getting it repaired.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Many people are unemployed right now and rent was due last week, so it could be legit.

7 Likes

I sold 800 dollars worth of firearms for 1200 dollars due to supply and demand… Same day same transaction. A PAWN shop would have given 500 to 800 for the rifle. I call TROLL.

7 Likes

No idea what you mean

6 Likes

Gun-Troll = A gun that carries with it a potential issue.

6 Likes

I sense racism towards trolls here. Considering current events it could be legit but I would be skeptical of both her and the gun. Afterall, this is America she should own an AR15 variant. Bullpups are the trannies of fighting rifles.

6 Likes

Okay, okay… stop! Let’s get to the bottom of this. What does she look like?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Talked to her a little more about it. As I stated, she’s retired SO. One of her close LE friends sold it to her because she needed money RIGHT NOW. She got a great deal dropped in her lap. She did say she would put me in her will. Lol

11 Likes

Only issue I can see at this point is if it’s full auto. Her mom bought a AR15 many many years ago and it was full auto. She sold it to another cop. They seem to come across stuff the rest of us are exempt from.

11 Likes

They are fun shooters, she will like it.

11 Likes

I still think it’s hot, but if you send it to me I’ll dispose of it properly.

7 Likes