Friendly Reminder 🤠

As Full 30 grows, we’re getting new folks here every day! A lot of us have known each other for quite some time now. However, newbies are NOT familiar with some of our "character ". They may not yet be aware of when sarcasm is at play, some may be thinner skinned or misunderstand a light hearted joke was being made, etc. Please try to take that into account as you type. Try to keep it PG with the humor in the open/public domain, save the more risky comments for the concealed carry & equivalent areas. Also, I think we can try a little harder to keep threads organized by making a little better judgement to NOT derail threads in the open/ public domain. So, have fun, a little humor & ribbing is good for the soul. We’ve been doing ok I think, but a little work is in order to make it comfortable & tidy for all.

Thanks, Russ @Leader

16 Likes

Now if we could just get that @rjburk fellow to stop hittin up on all the new female members.

13 Likes

Good to see you back

10 Likes

Did @LonewolfMcQuade just do something leadership”ish” wow. I’m impressed

11 Likes

Are you sayin i’m normally the fox giving the chickens security advice??? :rofl:
Quit tryin to knock me off “the wagon”…

11 Likes

Yep… that just happened! Lol good reminder Brother, Thank you.

10 Likes

I’m here for you brother.

10 Likes

Ease up on the jokes?! Dont derail threads?! Ok…who hijacked @LonewolfMcQuade account?

9 Likes

No, no… I think it’s really him. As such, a round of applause is in order:

V6zBlf

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

That is the impression I got from a few here, while I am one of the newbs.

7 Likes

He hits on the dudes too

7 Likes

Also , for sarcasm we have emojis or just putting “/s” . but what youre saying makes sense and definitly lines up with my thread on keeping shenanigans in the lounge.

8 Likes