From Across the Sea

Hey People,

First of all I’m sorry I skipped my introduction.
As some of you already know i’m Wess, a sports shooter turned gun fanatic from The country of wooden shoes and other things.

As a hobby project two years ago I’ve started looking into developing gun parts.
Basically everything I could dream of I put on paper and into prototyping.

Unfortunately I’m not a big player yet and I have to take it one step at a time.
Recently as you all can see in my add I’ve perfected the locking blocks fro the Helwan line of Beretta clones.

Hopefully I can end the search for some people in this way because the part was a unicorn to find. For a long time I thought to myself, why the heck doesn’t anyone manufacture this part…

Well now I know, it’s a headache and it’s expensive …but worth it in my opinion.
The next step in my plan is bring the locking blocks back for the Beretta line of pistols so that the whole platform is covered.

As some of you requested it would be nice if I posted my sales page or website.
Unfortunately I don’t have one yet because I put all of my funds in development.

But I’ve started with Ebay and I can be found on various forums.
Hopefully I can make a name for myself within the firearms community and make a lot of people happy.

As states above you can reach me on Wess-zakelijk@hotmail.com

My Ebay selling page : https://www.ebay.com/itm/254246355258

Gunboards : https://forums.gunboards.com/member.php?199482-Wess13

If I can answer any more of your question please feel free to send me a message.

15 Likes

Welcome !

7 Likes

Welcome @Wess13
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

7 Likes

We welcome peopl no matter where they are from. Great to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

7 Likes

Welcome from Ky

7 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome, it a great place to begin your journey

6 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1 to all of the above.

4 Likes

Welcome @Wess13

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We are happy to have you here!
Those parts look good to me!

4 Likes

5 Likes

@Wess13 Welcome,. And I must say I spent plenty if time in your country, in Venlo and Breda. Be well!

4 Likes

Hey there,

I live close to Breda… Like a 20 minute drive :wink: did you like it ?

4 Likes

Yup, my friends live in Breda and Oosterhout, used to have great times. Been 20 years since I have been there, but still some of the best times of my life.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome the forum.

4 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes