Front Sight full30 training

Are any of you interested in trying to set up a Full30 training get together at Front Sight?

2 Likes

I like the idea! I’d do that!

2 Likes

I’m looking at late may or early june2019 before I can get out there. I have to wait for school to get out so my wife can come . I am open to any course handgun rifle or shotgun.

3 Likes

Have you ever taken a class there? I took the two-day defensive handgun training. It was excellent, lots of drills. I’d like to do the 4-day defensive handgun or the 2 day tactical handgun plus the 2 day advanced tactical handgun.

2 Likes

I have taken the 4 day handgun three times . I would do it again but am really wanting to do a rifle or shotgun class.

3 Likes

I have scheduled a 4 day tactical shotgun class for the week of June 3rd . Will let every one know how it gos.

3 Likes

Just signed up for a rifle coarse for June 20th.

4 Likes

Details please :sunglasses:

3 Likes

And where is the review of the shotgun course. Or did covid screw that up too.

4 Likes

Just a four day practical rifle coarse . Will burn around 500 rounds and it will cover malfunctions and other stuff. You have to take it to get in the more advanced classes . All it will cost me is ammo and travel .

5 Likes

I did the shotgun coarse and it was a tough one on the body and guns . We had a wide spectrum of guns there one benneli a few Remington 870s , Mossberg 500s and some Chinese knock offs . There were several that shook parts loose surprising none of the 870s had a problem .

4 Likes