Full 30 app. When is it coming?

I was trying to get across that while iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.) requires the use of their app store for Apple devices, the same is not true for Android devices. You can download and sideload apps on Android devices as long as you enable “unknown sources” in your system settings.

Also, as someone stated in another comment, Amazon has an app store, too, so Google Play Store isn’t the only game in town for Android device apps, regardless of side loading. In order to use whatever apps you want on iOS devices, you have to “jailbreak” your device, which is similar to “rooting” an Android device.

1 Like

The phone doesn’t need to be jailbroken, you just have to allow it to download from “unknown sources”,
it’s a switch usually in the “Security” settings.

1 Like

Yeah me too please. You ever find a way to cast full30?

1 Like

There are plenty of options to side-load an applications companies do it all the time with corporate apps. If Full30 wants to be considered a viable option by advertisers they are going to need an app with add to fully monetize this venture and bring more content creators to this platform. I would have no concerns at all with an android app they created. Since I refuse to use Apple products I have no kept up with how to load apps that do not go through apples store.

1 Like

What I don’t understand is, supposedly the app has been refused by Apple several times, presumably for firearm-related content; yet, Gunstreamer, which has only existed for 3 or 4 months, already has a working app on both iOS and Android. Something isn’t adding up here.

1 Like

Its always about the money. They probably get a kickback from those apps. If full30 does do an app… I would hope they WOULD charge and use the money for promoting, improving, and yes… paying off apple :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having been asked I am updating this thread with what is required for an APP

• Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content.
  • A method for filtering objectionable content.
  • A mechanism for users to flag objectionable content.
  • The ability to block abusive users from the service.
  • The developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content.

I believe everyone can read between the lines on this one.

4 Likes

I like the mobile version. Very user friendly for me anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah, no.
App-solutly not.

5 Likes

As much as a app would be nice, selling your soul isn’t worth it.

4 Likes

Maybe that’ll change when Full30 moves more into the “outdoorsmen” market instead of entirely focused on guns.

3 Likes

Yeah and then Apple would censor the content back to You tube Norms

3 Likes

So what about a smart tv kind of app. Shouldn’t have the same regulations cuz no upload option.
I’m thinking something like the youtube app for TV not a Mobil app.

I’d love to be able to search and watch videos from Full30 on my TV.

4 Likes

A browser on your smart TV should allow you to do this, do you have one?

3 Likes

No :worried:
Didn’t know that existed beyond connecting a computer.
Is there a downloadable one?
Vizo tv and an Apple TV is what I have.

3 Likes

IDK, mine is LG and has one, think my firesticks have them as well, how about playstation or similar, any of that?

3 Likes

No PS. I need to find the Vizo remote.
I’m not too techy. I’ll figure it out after I get this new phone working.

5 Likes

SWEET, how’d you get one with an antenna ??

4 Likes

Think that’s cool? It’s retractable!!!

4 Likes

4 Likes