FULL30 Beta Roll out

Not different, just tossing in my reports for tracking consistency amongst issues.

I get the occasional notification, but mostly don’t get notifications. So I don’t trust getting a singular notification until I get several notifications from multiple channels on multiple days.

2 Likes

Yes, I got it too, but I don’t know if it’s automatic or is the one that I tried Notification and the system gave me an error message?? Should I leave it alone next time and see if it automatically notifies??

2 Likes

Just keep watching, theres a lot of hands at work

2 Likes

I just received a bunch of Full30 video emails for all of the videos I didn’t receive notifications about.

2 Likes

Looks like I also received email notifications about unpublished videos.

I got an email about a Forgotton Weapons video that isn’t listed on Ian’s page and an email about a broken video that won’t play.

3 Likes

LOL, so some mail from 2015 arrived? :grin::grin:

1 Like

Please test a scheduled video as soon as you can, should be good!

1 Like

OK< Friday would be our next Video, I will schedule it and test it!! Do you want me to do a manual E-Mail Notification?? Or see if it does the Email notification on it’s own??

2 Likes

Woo-Hoo, Notifications work!! I was able to send one on the Survival Magazine!!

3 Likes

By all means test the good stuff first

2 Likes

Was able to send a notification Email from the video I published last week.

2 Likes

Videos I had uploaded but not published now say processing. I also noticed a jump in views,

2 Likes

Me too!! My Views were languishing and now they’re back to the correct number and beating YouTube again!!

Thanks guys

And yes, I got a Notification from you too!!

2 Likes

There’s still bugs being squashed and I do appreciate them being posted here to be exterminated.

2 Likes

One more thing, this is NOT so important, but…

The Thumbs up button, in the past, when I liked a Video, the Thumbs up would remain Green, now it doesn’t, can you make that good again??

Grassy Ass!!

2 Likes

Well see, might have to wait for a beer :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can take care of that when we meet!!

2 Likes

Could happen, wife and I are exchanging craigslist RV’s ads daily :sunglasses:

Florida has lost its Dixie charm

1 Like

Looks like the channel trailer now stays put when publishing a new video.

1 Like

Is there a way to make responding to comments on videos easier? Right now get notification by email of comment on our video then have to search for that video and respond there. Can’t respond from manage videos section.

3 Likes