FULL30 Beta Roll out

Yes and No,

Was, but seems not now, I have a ticket in but its saturday soo…

3 Likes

No problem. Thanks!

3 Likes

@Robert, Please let us know when we can do Custom Thumbnails again, I want to replace a couple of Videos with goofy Thumbnails!!

4 Likes

got a custom image to work

1 Like

I cant do that with my existing videos.

2 Likes

I did that with an existing…

Try again, hit update, go to video and refresh,

If that fails change to draft or unlisted, try again, then publish

if it fails link me the video and get me the custom screenshot to test

1 Like

Switching to draft as well as switching to unpublished didn’t work.

3 Likes

reported with your image and link :+1:

2 Likes

Worked for me!!

2 Likes

I did it on two Videos now, I’m happier than a Pig in Shit!!

4 Likes

This from a laptop only? I’ve tried from my phone with no luck

2 Likes

Tried again today?

Might need a refresh

1 Like

Yup tried about 5 min ago

2 Likes

droid or iphone?

video link and picture, PM if you wish

2 Likes

Droid

2 Likes

I cannot see any of the videos. I am using a desktop and running windows 8.1. I was able to see the videos before you changed over to this Beta. This is the only website where I cannot see videos. My browser indicates that the video site is a safe site and I have not received any notice that the site is bad.

2 Likes

I’m still only seeing some thumbnails in emails - both desktop and phone.

2 Likes

good question and pretty sure someone will be looking into it or offering suggestions.
Now on a different note - Hi There, noticed you like to be in the background - that I can understand. Please stop on over to the Introductions and give us a few words of introduction; how you found us, what you shoot, where you shoot, interests, etc. We will be most welcoming, I assure you.

Just use this link and start an introduction topic

If you need anything, just let us know at @Range_Officers and we will be happy to help.

We hope you enjoy your time here. We are a great group of folks. We have fun and we learn from each other.

Thanks,

The Full30 Range Officers Group

2 Likes

Are there any issues with Uploading Videos today?? We tried earlier today and over two hours later and it still said processing, we started again and see what happens!!

2 Likes

Our last Videos have NOT uploaded yet!! They have been “Processing” for over 12 hours!!

Can anyone verify the issue for us please?? We uploaded a Video a day or so ago without an issue. Yesterday was a NO go!!

2 Likes