FULL30 Beta Roll out

That could take a while. I dont find wifi a lot out here. Usually only when im able to stop at a terminal.

2 Likes

couple seconds to try might help narrow the issue

2 Likes

Its an availability issue

2 Likes

maybe i can get by a truckstop with a mcdonalds tho

2 Likes

I still donā€™t receive any thumbnails in any of my new email notifications.

I also noticed that the video page schema (HTML nerdy stuff) is lacking which means videos donā€™t show up when I bookmark them through services like Pocket.

1 Like

Whoā€™s here at SHOT Show?

1 Like

I wish I was. I plan to be at the NRA national convention in April. Have you found Full30 there yet? Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™re there.

1 Like

I cannot access any of the videos either in Chrome OR Edgeā€¦ Can anyone help me plzā€¦??

3 Likes

No one is available to take your call, sorry

but, seems like we would have heard of this before,

what are you using, PC or ?

OS?

any updates needed?

perhaps others use either of these and can weigh in?

Let me know if this video works for you, I just clicked it and it works fine on my PC. If it does work and another doesnā€™t, post the link so we can test it.
https://www.full30.com/watch/MDE4ODM3/wtf-nation-radio-guest-host

Iā€™m using a PC running Windows 10ā€¦

Robert C Hanlin Owner/Operator

RC Gunworks LLC

www.RCGunworksLLC.com

478-213-4622

Notice: Unless prior arrangements have been made, any/all firearm(s) not picked up within 30 days after notification that work has been completed will become subject to a $25 weekly storage fee.

2 Likes

Are you still having problems viewing videos?

1 Like

I did ask if anyone was around to try and replicate, the person I was able to reach told me they were currently working on a past due project

Iā€™ll report whatever comes back.

SHOT is consuming resources.

2 Likes

Yes sirā€¦ I updated both Flash Player and Java just in case it was a problem with either one of them but still no-goā€¦.

RC Gunworks LLC

www.RCGunworksLLC.com

478-213-4622

Notice: Unless prior arrangements have been made, any/all firearm(s) not picked up within 30 days after notification that work has been completed will become subject to a $25 weekly storage fee.

2 Likes

Can you view this video? If you canā€™t, the issue is with your computer. Let us know. https://www.full30.com/watch/MDE4NjUx/failure-to-eject

1 Like

WTF guys!!!

We uploaded two videos last week and when published, they come up 3rd and 4th!! They were uploaded AFTER the ones that are first and second!!!

WTF??? Seriously!! This is frustrating!!

1 Like

Guys, we need to delete and re upload the last two videos, they are Dying here!! If they are NOT one and Two on the list, they die a horrible death!! I want to make money, YOU want to make money, this is NOT the way to make money!! Most people donā€™t go finding videos down the list to see whatā€™s new, to most people, Number one and number two are the new stuff, not 3rd or 4th!! That is NOT the way to do things!! This is so random!! These two videos were the last two Uploaded and the last two published, yet they care 3rd and 4th on the list!! WTF???

1 Like

The system is still Fucking UP!!! This is getting VERY Frustrating!! This is making us double our efforts if we want to get views!! Again, our new Video, released this morning is

Can I at least get some sort of reply?? Like theyā€™re working on it??

1 Like

I have reported this and have empathy for the lack of any reply.

5 Likes

Robertā€¦

With all the help youā€™ve passed along to me, I still CANNOT access any of the Full30 videosā€¦! I canā€™t get them to load in Firefox either!

RC Gunworks LLC

www.RCGunworksLLC.com

478-213-4622

1 Like