FULL30 Beta Roll out

Thumbnails are on and off, again, inconsistency is the problem, what works today doesn’t work tomorrow and so on and on and on…

1 Like

Quick question, now come our new video is not showing on the “New Videos”??

I know that sometimes I can’t see it, but others can… Can you see our new Video on Page One?? Or at all??

1 Like

Guessing…

refresh needed, try F5

1 Like

I will do that!!That’s why I said that some folks see it and some don’t!! I don’t see it!!

1 Like

I see the same thing you do.

1 Like

I published a video today. It is nowhere to be found on the home page, the new page, or the handgun category page where I published it. Instead, the same set of videos appears twice as I scroll.

It’s like this when I’m logged in and not logged in. I saw it earlier today when I first posted it, but it has since disappeared.

Also, there’s still no thumbnail in emails. When I view source, there straight up isn’t an image URL.

50%20AM

18%20AM

2 Likes

Try F5

1 Like

I had refreshed several times and tried multiple pages and even an incognito window and got everything.

Home page looks to be updating now.

2 Likes

I still haven’t got the subscription notice, but, not to worry, things will be addressed, there is a plan, and a new advertiser so thats sweet :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I can see it.

2 Likes

I have been getting a processing failed on an upload this evening. I tried it twice with the same results.

2 Likes

Same thing with me, no Videos tomorrow, we tried six times!!! This is why I wanted to be able to upload and release one at a time, but because the inconsistency of the system, we decided to upload the night before release, now, we can’t even do that!!!

1 Like

I reported this for you two

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Any news?? Still can’t upload!!

1 Like

@TheRogueBanshee any trick/tips to getting yours to post for Yamil?

0 Likes

Just kept trying until it worked.

1 Like

I was more successful using incognito mode in chrome though

1 Like

leads me to believe it may be a cookie issue

@yrsued do you have a private window option in your browser to try?

0 Likes

It still failed in incognito mode. It just got further until it eventually worked.

1 Like