You might want to get that checked

2 Likes

LOL!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to upload a custom thumb nail now and no go :flushed:

2 Likes

500 Web error on emailing subscribers as well

2 Likes

Both issues are being addressed. Please keep the bug reports coming in.

2 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews, we will advise when we find issues!!

One big issue for me is the order the Videos appear, I would like them to appear in the order they were published not the order they were uploaded!!

2 Likes

Also on my imac I canā€™t find where to manage my videos. My phone shows it. On my phone it doesnā€™t show stats but on my imac it does. Wierd. Maybe Iā€™m overlooking but my brother said the same thing

1 Like

I canā€™t see any videosā€¦

1 Like

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDE4MzY0/cape-coral-police-9-1-1-call-gone-wrong

1 Like

I believe that is also being addressed.

Can you provide more information? Such as browser, phone, tablet, desktop.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder. When reporting issues or bugs, please provide as much information and details as possible. Screen shots also help. Error codes, what browser, even type of device.

This all helps speed up things. This way we can pass on the report to, or staff can read it themselves and deal with it ASAP. Having to ask additional questions, then wait for that to be answered drags out the process. Itā€™s the goal of everyone involved to get this roll out done as fast as possible.

Thank you all for your patience.

1 Like

Dell Laptop, Windows 8 Internet Explorer

2 Likes

Thanks. Have you tried a different browser?

does that even still work?

2 Likes

it is what is on the laptopā€¦I can pull up about anything, but when I click the video tab on here all I get is a blank pageā€¦

1 Like

You may be at an impasse with that and FULL30, donā€™t know for sure but do know browsers age and become useless

1 Like

might simply be the fact it is Windows 8 not supporting the ā€œnewerā€ video formats, is it only Full30? Did you or could you view Full30 prior to the beta?

2 Likes

Guys, any idea what happened to custom thumbnails?

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll be back :sunglasses:

1 Like