FULL30 forum five Years?

Seems a week ago we celebrated some 3 year anniversary’s for forum members,
and today I note an active member showing five years who was missed for that occasion, and almost as bad (or worse) none were recognized for four years :facepalm:

So I apologize @JohnB and thank you for being here, you are our first recognized with a V Year Veteran badge

https://forum.full30.com/badges/124/v-year-veteran

And though not as frequently heard @Mongo does still peek in to see what we’ve messed up :shushing_face:

Thank you both :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

8 Likes

Wow, looking closer we’re adding a lot of 3 year badges and another 5 goes to @Jtr

If years weren’t so fluid we’d have a IIII Year Veteran Badge and @Quick_Draw_Mcgraw would have one, as well as @rjburk … yikes, all the III year guys :facepalm:

People, please, any help pointing out these things is appreciated, a couple of long term members who visit but don’t say much didn’t/don’t even have Trust Level 1 board access

Let a guy know please :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Wow! Crazy stuff, to them all and Full 30 too:

8 Likes

Just got my 3 year badge

8 Likes

Congrats to all the 5 and 3 year members here at full30 :partying_face:

8 Likes

Time flies, it sure don’t seem like 3 years ago.

8 Likes

Never figured i’d make it that long with all those flagged post @JF89 reported

8 Likes

Whats up men Ladies and Gentlemen

7 Likes

small club - but a good one to belong to…

8 Likes

Well fuck , I thought someone would’ve taken @Robert out by now and assumed the throne. I was guessing srdiver.

7 Likes

I was doing birthdays and anniversaries for a short while, but got some flack from other members about being corny and flooding the forum with post…

8 Likes

Really… well, you know what they say about flack is that it means you’re nearing the target, we must all do what we feel is right, weigh the opinions of others as just that, opinions, perhaps valuable, perhaps not, I missed seeing what you had done, even missed it as done previously by Russ, I’d urge you to do what you’re lead to do :hugs:

might be some truth as I’m closer to CA and liking it, cold and all :hugs: part of his plan?

7 Likes

Lol you’re alright Roberta…

7 Likes

Suck up!

7 Likes

I dont feel tardy

4 Likes

no? a bit more…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yooper!

At least we identified the problem. :wink:

4 Likes

I think that’s the first nice thing you’ve ever said to me :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :hugs:

4 Likes

I do visit to see if there are any topics that interest me. I usually don’t comment on stuff unless I think I can add something worthwhile to the discussion.

6 Likes

@Mongo you are the worthwhile addition, life is too short to sit on the sideline, get involved, we’re open to you adding whatever you want, and with your connections to the industry I bet you could bring in others who would enjoy it here, who knows, maybe our next big sponsor could come though your contributions, and that helps provide for the next five years, the new owners are working hard to get us going, they can use any help offered :hugs:

4 Likes