FULL30 Health report

Got a comment on the forum video about adding a dark mode to the site. I like that idea a lot, I always set to night mode when it’s an option. The bright white is hard on the eyes.

3 Likes

@Robert did you all decide if you were going to add a mute button?

6 Likes

I’ve been spending time on the developers forum, they are not easy to deal with per se, they have 20 moderators who have deleted and edited my posts without any note back to me,

as to your request here is one reply to another user 5 years ago

and they always point to

I can edit and modify code but don’t have time to spend on development, it is open source so the possibility exists someone else will, but if it hasn’t happened yet…

Like Vitality, enough flags will silence and perhaps flush a user

BUT, the flags have to be legit, not based on the offender being a red headed stepchild

Of course, if a redheaded stepchild refuses to bath and gets too smelly, something may be considered based on overall numbers complaining of the smell,

Thats not an invite for everyone to gather a PM plan, just an acknowledgement its our forum and we all need to be heard if the voice is chanting “he stinks”

6 Likes

Thank you for the information. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Over the year post graph

6 Likes

a mute or block button would keep the site a lot cleaner keep tempers low in take the weight off the moderators who are afraid of being insensitive or Politically Incorrect

5 Likes

Amazing how it jumped up like that right about the time I joined. :thinking:

3 Likes

I think we all know thats what happened :yum:

A massive 467 sign up spike occurred on 03/19/2018

I’m guessing Youtube related but haven’t found the exact trigger other than that guess

4 Likes

Sadly, that surge was a lot of one hit wonders. We need to all push to spread the word. I keep mentioning it. I’ve been sharing the video I made every day since I made it. While not a massive surge, it’s still an increase and this time people are introducing themselves and getting involved.
aug
I’ll take 10 active members a day over 500 one click wonders. There’s dozens of social media platforms, need to hit them all. If someone doesn’t want to use the video, at least post a link. I’m going to share the vid again.

3 Likes

Few hours or 15 minutes, whichever, lets stay on topic

5 Likes

I think I’m due a ‘clicks’ update.

3 Likes

4 Likes

How am I supposed to know if my efforts are paying off? Don’t tell me that I walked all over town today reading that link aloud for nothing.

7 Likes

Clicks update!

You guys are Warriors!

@Tactical_Reviews is a terminator
@ThisOldGun is going to out-gun the terminator
@mquinn55 has moved up nicely tied with @LonewolfMcQuade
and our newest contender @SuppressedNation_Chris moved up silently but deadly

Great job to everyone who made the list!

6 Likes

Guess I better double my efforts.

5 Likes

I’m slowly gaining… :wink:

5 Likes

I was gonna ask this in a PM but since I have no pride I’m perfectly fine displaying my ignorance.

How does one acquire a “click”?

8 Likes

It requires doing laps around your neighborhood in a unicorn costume, recording it, and uploading it so we can watch it on the forum.

8 Likes

9 Likes

That is so beyond disturbing

10 Likes