FULL30 Health report

Funny as a crutch, Ritch.
My point is I’m not a content creator and seem to have moved up from having 2 or 3 “clicks” to a whopping 5.
So what happens to make that happen?
The chart is labeled “Top Referrers” but I don’t have Facebook or Twitter accounts so haven’t “referred” anyone to the forums.
So seriously… what’s a click?

As for the running around in the unicorn costume…
Haven’t done that in weeks.

6 Likes

Oh, clicks! I was viewing from my phone(smaller screen) I thought it said dicks! I know you’re from Cali, so i wasn’t sure if it was a typo or not… didn’t want to offend… …

4 Likes

Started after I joined in March. Huzzuh!!! :wink:

4 Likes

Lol. So you’re telling me when you look at something small you assume it’s a dick.

I can see where YOU would think that.

4 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews
You’re the king of clicks. Splain me.

You people think I’m joking? I really don’t get it.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Already made that a meme about @Robert , he just wont put it as his avatar like I asked.

3 Likes

I believe it’s if you post a link to a thread here. I’ve been sharing the post I made about telling your friends about Full30

5 Likes

Oh. So a post within the forum that points to another post or thread. Like maybe someone asks a question that’s already been answered and you point them to that answer?

Got it. Pretty simple.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Can’t say for sure, but that’s my guess. @Robert should have a better idea. He’s the brains, I’m the pretty face.

4 Likes

With this chain icon and the link it makes, has your user ID on it

2 Likes

Yeah I get it now. I’ve done that just never realized that registered as a click or as any stat really.

4 Likes

@mquinn55
I assumed it was dick’s, cuz someone had 64, which I assumed are all hand castrated…

2 Likes

Probably right.
That took…(wait for it…) balls to say.

2 Likes

Any idea why I cant select the link after I have it highlighted? Im on a phone, is that an issue?

1 Like

A press and hold works for me. Gives you a copy option.

3 Likes

Weird, mine dosnt do that, I hold for a sec and the highlight color just disapears like nothing happened.

1 Like

What phone/model?

2 Likes

Hmmm? iPhone here. I get this.

2 Likes

Its a Samsung Galaxy

1 Like