FULL30 Health report

Perhaps the same method as this?

Dunno, likely couldn’t dial or answer these phones

3 Likes

4 Likes

Dang. I would be at the top of the chart if I had used that link when I was sharing the forum post about new channels being added to Full30.

6 Likes

Yea me either. I wonder how many more I’d have…

4 Likes

If it helps any, I didn’t know I was doing it.

4 Likes

Some things will haunt me for the rest of my life… but I think this one toped the list.

2 Likes

Last 30 days health report

Last 7 days

4 Likes

The DAU/MAU is climbing, and that’s good. It means more people are coming back and getting involved. Fewer tire kickers.

7 Likes

Site health is definitely moving in the upward direction! Great news! But definitely need more members from the Pacific time zone or European time zone. It’s freaking dead here after 11pm EST, Though I should probably go to bed but sleep doesn’t come easy. I get up 8am, usually go to bed 3-4am😢

7 Likes

Its going to happen :+1:

6 Likes

I was one of those guys a year ago. Tried it out. Wasn’t much activity. Left for a while.

I’m glad I came back to find more life in the forums than back then.

7 Likes

It was about March that a few people showed up willing to take action. Took a while for management warm up to the offers of help. Seems like a day or two after Nick showed up and promoted a few of us that things really took off. The more people willing to jump in and help, the faster it will grow. I have several products I had been sent for reviews and promotions that have long since been done. Might be time to pull them out and start some give aways.

5 Likes

July Report

VS

Aug Report

6 Likes

This all looks very good! I’m glad we’re moving in the right direction!

7 Likes

Well done everyone involved. Keep sharing those links, invite your friends. Things will only get better.

6 Likes

guys

I think the girls left

2 Likes

Well theres tickled dog and Equinn still and you could always bring back Vitaly.

5 Likes

There was only 4 to begin with , tickle dog , EQuinn, aly.bel & mary B. The fifth one was gL*. But that was no lady!

5 Likes

Don’t forget @MaryB

6 Likes

Thank you! @EQuinn

3 Likes