FULL30 is OPENING THE FLOOD GATES

Hey Full30 community,

Recently, a lot of content creators have been wondering when the heck the doors will be open for the channels with smaller audiences.

Well…

That time has arrived.

Full30 is going to be opening the doors to all content creators, VERY SOON.

However, because there are literally thousands of channels coming over from YT, we have to do it slowly, over a period of time.

Please be patient as we work to expand our capacity and platform.

Tentative date for all content creators to begin uploading their content is starting in JUNE (yes, two weeks from now)

What questions do you have for me?

Thank you

14 Likes

Good news. I’ve been waiting for a few months now.

5 Likes

Excellent news!!!

Will there be an increase in the size of files that we can upload on the forum?

Personally I would like to post high quality gifs of my firearm’s actions in slow motion.

4 Likes

This is a good question.

I’ll ask the tech team and get back to you.

3 Likes

Excited to hear that. Been waiting for a while.

3 Likes

One thing I always felt YT missed out on is doing videos in a social media/forum format allowing people to talk, comment, and share much like here. The comment section of YT sucks and is very limited.

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of the comments I get are from the UK, unable to understand why anyone would want to walk around with a firearm.

3 Likes

I carry how ever I feel like. I wear a IWB holster. If my shirt’s tucked in, you can see it, if not, it’s out of sight.

1 Like

Awesome. How do I contact someone about my login? I can’t seem to log in on my other devices.

3 Likes

Ive had the same issue, can’t log in from another device.

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Great news.

2 Likes

Thank you Tom. If there is a need to wait to upload so some of the larger/more prolific channels can get it, I can wait. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Is there any possible app coming out in the future for android and apple?

4 Likes

Thank you Sir. I am looking forward to contributing my content to this awesome community of Pro 2A folks!

Will it be possible to upload directly from my YouTube channel?

3 Likes

Isn’t it June now? Just saying…

3 Likes

@AP2020,
Welcome aboard! 300 AAC Blackout 115 grain Controlled Chaos rules all!

9 Likes

Yes Indeed! A whole lotta chaos in that box!

4 Likes

Hi Tom,
We requested a channel in March and have been waiting for a reply. How will we know when we are approved? What are the next steps.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Full30 seems to have went on vacation awhile back, its probably been a month since we’ve even seen a mod around here. Im not sure what they are doing with this place.

7 Likes

Last thing we heard was channels would start to be approved in the next two weeks. That was about four weeks ago.

9 Likes