FULL30 is OPENING THE FLOOD GATES

I have a feeling that when it happens, this place is going to blow up.

5 Likes

Not sure where to put it, hopefully this thread is okay. But I wanted to chime to give props to two HUGE improvements on the site in the last few days (or at least that’s when I noticed the changes)

1. Videos don’t auto-play. I tend to open a bunch of videos in different tabs and watch them one after another. This helps a bunch.

2. Ability to skip an ad (I disabled my AdBlocker for this site to help); I don’t mind 15-30 second commercials, but there is one for a training site that is 60 seconds. I just now was able to skip after about 10 seconds. Even if it only works on ads I’ve seen before it is much appreciated!

Are there plans to expand the viewing window? Right now there is regular size and fullscreen; it’d be nice to be able to expand the video to another size in between.

I appreciate the work here!

7 Likes

Opera 54 now plays video’s also, good stuff!

3 Likes

This site is getting better by the day. I’m sticking around. Besides, nobody out there appreciates a good shooting or explosion gif quite the way you folks do. Take that apple…

9 Likes

I agree. The forum is becoming more active by the day. We have staff that has a passion. Now it’s a matter of each active person bringing in friends and family to join in.

5 Likes

@Mosinvirus out of any of us content creators I would think you would be high up on the list for a channel.

3 Likes

IMO, and creator looking to get their channel approved. Here is a good place to get noticed. The forums are being watched. Become active here, bring in your base, show you have a good active following and can bring traffic in.

Dan
Full30 channel: https://www.full30.com/channels/tacticalreviews

2 Likes

So that’s the criteria? So it will be a very long amount of time before my channel gets approved because I’m small time? That’s going to be a common rebuttal and not just from me.

For me personally, the channel name I registered isn’t even associated with this username here so I’m going to assume it will be until full30 goes full on public that small time or new people will just have to wait. That’s fine, I can wait because I had only planned on putting up firearms content once the baby is born and both my wife and I can both participate with the firearm stuff together and do a little gaming stuff in between. But what does that do for others? I’m not complaining here, I’m putting this on the radar of the owners that its time for another update and this time with as concrete of specifics and criteria as possible. The most specifics that can be given the more accepting and patient the people will be. If its been delayed again just let us know. If you are working on a redesign or some other cool features then let us know as such. I’d hate to think the lack of communication is neglect but more secretive with cool stuff planned–not that either helps the situation honestly.

Today was going to be the day I decided if I was staying or not, which I decided to stay last night, but lets hope others are as patient as I am. UGE Tube has a 50GB limit on uploading videos, so FYI I would already of moved over to there exclusively if it was higher. :+1: Please keep that in mind, there are legitimate alternatives to full30 like UGE Tube so your window is closing. Just food for thought. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I’m also on UGEtube, it’s a good site. I have personally looked at nearly every option out there, Vimeo, D.tube, gunstreamer, the list goes on and on, and on. Seems like when Youtube made it clear how they felt about gun sites, everyone and their brother jumped in. Most of the sites suck. Very limited, like Vimeo unless you pay. Or very poor reliability like D.tube. Or no income for creators, like most of them. I personally didn’t invest tens of thousands in my studio to make content for others to make all the money. Only two sites rose to the top. Full30, and UGEtube. Hold out for Full30, it will be worth it. I’m a full time social media guy. I can’t speak to the inner workings of Full30, only repeat what I’ve heard. They do not want to have a flood of creators without advertisers to back it up. Youtube is suffering this. The CPM on youtube is pennies. While my current CPM here is >$11.00 I personally don’t want Full30 open to game players and their videos. Youtube is filled with Roblox players, or CoD, or GTA.

4 Likes

I have been talking about Full30 in my videos and comments on YouTube.

It has always been a desired destination for my content. But because I freaked out a bit over the policy changes and full30 was still closed off I had to find other destinations. So I am now on GunStreamer, UGETube, Bitchute, and some on 1776tv. I took some of the videos down from YouTube due to their policies and when people ask where those went I direct them to UGETube and GunStreamer. Would have liked to direct them here but my content isn’t on here.

I am pretty active on the local forum, and usually active on other forums as well, but recently I have been very busy at work. So my activity level elsewhere is much lower. And I currently have very little to no time to make new videos but that will change in a few months.

In any case, I keep waiting. My channel is tiny compared to others and I have been pretty “quiet” this year due to work. so I completely understand the low priority.

7 Likes

@Mosinvirus Hang in there brother. It’s tough to hold down a job that pays the bills while you do something you love. Heck I got an FFL 8 years ago just to feed my habit (had no idea that I would ever venture into the content creation arena). I know how much I put into my content and I can’t even imagine how much you have into yours. It takes me probably 40-80 hours to put out an entire disassembly and reassembly series. That is a lot of waking up at 5am and doing some video, voice over and editing work instead of hitting the elliptical (and my belt size is starting to show it).

I have been waiting for a Full30 channel for a while while now and have posted my content just about everywhere I can find including GunStreamer, UGETube, Bitchute, 1776tv, Breachtv, D.tube and until recently PewTube (PewTube seems to be the latest site to fall).

I have always enjoyed your content and look forward to when you can produce more.

6 Likes

My process has begun. Hopefully soon I will start to drop my 200+ videos here. And of course new ones.

:+1:

8 Likes

UGEtube.com is actually up & running. Big or small they allow uploads from one & all! Also you can import videos from other sites like youtube directly to your UGEtube page so you don’t have to go through the hassle of uploading numerous videos if you have a lot of content you want to bring over to the new channel as well. https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/

7 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(cough)

I mean, interesting thread

3 Likes

(cough) any news :(cough)

3 Likes

How does Russ tell the moderator

tom

to get his shit together

and then become moderator?

AND…

here’s the big question…

Is it to late for him to tell Trump to get his shit together?

5 Likes

Am I doing so poorly that you’re trying to get me ousted already? :astonished:

3 Likes

Said Tom :laughing:

3 Likes