Full30 Knife Thread

It’s a Ka-Bar and it’s huge!

15 Likes

I got a Kukri blade coming in to the studio. The place is making it special for us to do a review. Can’t wait.

6 Likes

Most of my big blades are machetes. I live in eastern NC so a machete is very handy and super light to carry. I will have to get some pictures of them this weekend.

6 Likes

@Steel it’s gorgeous out there. I’ll be passing through on Saturday on my way to Tennessee.

5 Likes

Only a folder but pretty large…

8 Likes

That is my favorite Becker. The BK-5 is hard to beat in my opinion. I had one that I took the coating off and reprofiled the edge the added Micarta scales. I was in love with that knife up until the day she was ruined in the house fire. I bought another one later on but it was shipped to the west coast instead of the east coast for some reason. Just seems I am not meant to have one I guess. Still a awesome blade.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s home. Plenty of farm land, rivers and swamps to hunt for food and test out all kinds of big ass blades or little ass blades.

6 Likes

enhance%20(3)

12 Likes

Here’s a couple close ups of the big ass blades that aren’t katanas. I used a AA battery to show blade size by scale.

Some Chinese large spring assisted stainless knife.

Some Chinese decently high quality “k-bar”. Who am I kidding, its more of a mini-machete.

Since this is a gun forum I thought a look at my Winchester Bowie knife was in order.

This is a hand crafted knife made from Damascus (?) steel with the handle being a elk (or deer?) antler. The guy who made this died but his son still runs the company. I cannot find the certificate of authenticity at the moment to give any more details…

10 Likes

I like big ass, and I cannot lie. Hence, Cold Steel regrinds and pimp jobs.

7 Likes

The Colossus is awesome looks like it would give a vicious nasty snap cut.

4 Likes

If you aren’t very careful closing it, then YES. :grimacing:

5 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade awesome Ontario!!!

4 Likes

Some MACRO Microtechs to put the big “ass” in “class.”

6 Likes

Wow, that’s the nicest buck I’ve seen! Reminds me of the Endeavor, which is partly serrated, goes for over $60, and doesn’t have nearly as nice a sheath. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Melvin Lozada Custom Rhino 5.0

3 Likes

Burt Gummer approved:

10 Likes

Thanks, I feel a touch better about my Negan action figure purchase…:flushed:…a touch

7 Likes

Is that a nerd challenge? :wink:

8 Likes

They’re no good to me small.

7 Likes