Full30 Knife Thread

That is actually a really good idea. I had not actually thought of doing that. Like a war pick.

The idea is to make a Rope Dart (Sheng Biao) that is a CA legal pocketknife. The folding cover goes onto the round spokes.

This knife turned out really nice. The Bronze-Steel Alloy is actually very sturdy and strong. Have not deeply tested it though. I need to sharpen it but for throwing weapons like this it doesn’t need to be sharp.

Some new creations:

4 Likes

You guys here are really good creators and perhaps a little twisted, nicely I say. I want to follow your progress and try to learn.

3 Likes

@Mister_Torgue the last knife is not damascuss in appearance. If its what I think it is its a ken Richardson Knife. Those swirl mark are put on it after grinding as I remember. I have one of his knives I got off of ebay and after that theywent through the roof on price. Its purdy My friend

4 Likes

this is a Buck Kalinga wood handle folder. Never been carried or sharpened

CRKT Daily Carry

CRKT Daily carry

Ken Richardson ANtler handle knife never carried

Just a few and my favorites. Somewhere in this house I have another Camoed Kalinga I hunt with but at this moment I cant remember where its at

10 Likes

My tanto i have under my work bench for close encounters. Hahhahaha

10 Likes

Here’s my tomahawk. I tried to force a patina on the blade, but the color didn’t quite come out the way I wanted. Not sure I like the red-stained handle. I may try an alcohol-based yellow color on the handle next to give it a bit more contrast with the blade before I try a leather wrap underneath the blade. Or I may just leave it and try some brass tacks up top.

11 Likes

I kinda like the red. Looks nice.

3 Likes

Some ideas.

haft

8 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Definitely could use a new sheath, and that leather one is nice! Also like the cool designs and brass tacks on the bottom one.

1 Like

I love blades of all sizes… :grin:

7 Likes

Working on a personal long term project… :grin:

6 Likes

Well I cannot upload a video directly from my phone… darn

0 Likes

Very cool, love it.

2 Likes

Have you tried using a soldering iron to inscribe markings? Are used north runes to scribe out stuff, using Welsh and Gaelic.

1 Like

DS Arms Zhawk/AR15 Tool, A2 rifle receiver extension tube wrench, screw driver, flash hider wrench, barrel nut wrench, bottle cap opener.

14 Likes

Cool! :+1:

3 Likes

Very cool combination :+1:

3 Likes

Dang it! I want one!

3 Likes

@SAK…that thing is sweet…you got a link to where one can be found?

5 Likes