Full30 Knife Thread

Nice

5 Likes

Awesome machete!!

3 Likes

Two new ones up for auction for Relay-for-Life.

9 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

wheres the auction?

individually?

any bids?

I’ll toss a 100.00 on the top one to start you off if not

2 Likes

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=439555

These are the knives I am making in my new vids here also.

4 Likes

Galco meets Cold Steel.

6 Likes

Hilariously bad Cold Steel “pig” video.

7 Likes

Not quite as bad as Tarantino’s Machete. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Or, the Viggo Mortensen bath fight scene in Eastern Promises.

3 Likes

I notice that there have been several compact, concealable knives in this thread.

Several years ago now, I had the opportunity to buy an original Special Operations Executive (SOE) lapel knife, but as an impoverished student at the time I did not have the money to hand. There are repros of the original available; although, if you regularly wear good quality dress shirts and have a need for a blade in deep concealment, then you could probably fashion some from regular removable collar stiffeners.

One other knife that is worth considering for concealability (although, as with the lapel knife, it is not something I would ever want to fight with) is Boker’s Credit Card Knife. Folded, with its pocket clip removed, it is no longer or wider, and scarcely broader than, a credit card. If you choose your wallet or cardholder carefully, it will evade detection in anything other than a thorough search. [That said, if concealed with your credit cards, it would soon be (un)wittingly confiscated by any thief or kidnapper.]

8 Likes

Cool knife!

5 Likes

At least there’s this today.
https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spartan-Blades-Velos-Lapel-Dagger--33497

7 Likes

I ain’t even gonna ask how many knives you got.lol i’m betting it’s over two. you have some nice ones too I might add.

4 Likes

Then, there’s the one in my molar tooth . . . for really, really last ditch. :grin:

4 Likes

7 Likes

I really like that one.

3 Likes

@Belt-Fed I Like this one a lot too, it’s a real Beast of a knife for its size .25in thick 10.75 overall with a 5.5in blade👍

4 Likes

what is better than stabby pointy things
Well it would be stabby pointy things and their brother the bangy thing.

7 Likes

Kick ass! Bring in the zombie apocalypse!!!

3 Likes

Absofuckinglutly it’ll get the job done :+1:

3 Likes