:+1: sweet

5 Likes

Them ARE some BAD A$$ BLADES!!!

I really like the top two!

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of them :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL, I favored the bottom two :rofl:

3 Likes

@Prepper10 is that a 357 Mare’s Leg underneath them all?

0 Likes

My wife doesnt understand this concept either lol.

0 Likes

Yes. I got hooked watching Wanted: Dead or Alive (with Steve McQueen). :roll_eyes:
It’s a modified Henry in .357 Mag.

4 Likes

Got a mare’s leg on my wish list and for the same reason.
Can’t find one here in Ca to lay my hands on.
I need to check out the Rossi version as well.
You mind telling us what you paid for the Henry?

2 Likes

Thank God McQueen didn’t get us into race car driving! :wink: Yet.

If I remember correctly, I paid about what they’re asking here.
https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/henry/h006mml-big-boy-mares-leg-pistol-357mag-12in-5rd-brass/

3 Likes

One of my largest is surprisingly one of my handiest.

The blade is a Ford leaf-spring forged to a copy of a 10" blade found at Fort Ticonderoga from the 1760ish period.

It has made countless fires, dozens of ground blinds, cleared limbs for shooting lanes (one good thwack takes 1" limbs off) and is handy for lifting the bail of my billy-cup off the coals.

And the 1/4" thick spine has been used to give the coup de merci to pellet or arrow struck rabbits and squirrel that were still hanging on.

8 Likes

Leaving their bomb shelters for brief excursions, survivors used swords and machetes to process meat from enormous two-headed boars, three-eyed bears, and five-legged stags. While background radiation remained high in formerly urban areas, most meat retained only trace amounts of contamination.

7 Likes

And back to wondering if you’re human :robot:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Much relieved to know I’m not the only one taking the zombie pandemic threat seriously. :mask:

Rat Worx MRX X-Factor (chain drive)
Mikkel Willumsen “Urban Dagger,” modified
Protech 1107 Brend Auto #1 large
Wraith recurve with carbon fiber and mokuti

5 Likes

Whats the value of those four knifes?

Insane is correct

3 Likes

Value is pretty relative, but I don’t know that any of these particular iterations are available anymore. So, they might sell for not much less than what I paid. Is a $3,000 Wilson Combat 1911 functionally “worth” 12 High Points in .45? They’re both reliable, so paying over $250 would seem a waste of money. If they both fire the same bullet from the same cartridge every time, then where did the other $2,750 go? You raise an excellent question, and I honestly don’t have a clear answer. All I know is that life is short and unpredictable.

3 Likes

I trust you did your best,

Not sure I have the nerve to post my only knife after seeing all these :flushed:

4 Likes

If you have only one, then it really IS valuable! :wink:

4 Likes

LOL, yeah, for me it was an expense, I had 100.00 budget after the previous one taught me the value of a lock

Its proven very tough, used as a pry tool, hammer and boxes open from straight up fear :scream:

I know, pretty sad :frowning:

7 Likes

That’s a classic. Plus, beat up looks badass!

4 Likes

A classic, cool :sunglasses:

I had 3 things I wanted,

1. quality for 100.00
  2. a lock
  3. and pointy (for scary factor)
4 Likes