Full30 Leaders Announcement

Both of these statements are true.
Thankfully seeing eye to eye is not in the Terms of Service.

9 Likes

I’ve been here a lot and in average there’s about 30 real users that post content and actual real things about firearms

Let’s make this forum a good one
We need more of the actual users to post everyday
More members are great but we have to welcome all of them
I belong to a board that has over 600k memebers that’s not including guest visits
We can move this board to that point
Are we all in agreement

6 Likes

It’s true there’s like 30 of us that argue all day
I respect your opinion you respect Mine
We should all be able to share and express our opinion

9 Likes

Mister_Torgue:

I didn’t get promoted, either. In fact, I didn’t even know there was such a promotion.

Gee. Should we be looking into this ?

7 Likes

Lol I could careless, I like hangingout here joking around and discussing firearms. Congrats to the people designated as leaders.

6 Likes

It’s just a title. Not much different than basic, member, or regular. Each of those steps require being active. The more active you are, this higher you will climb. The few that have been advanced to leader have proven to be the most active. To reach that label you just need to be active. If you didn’t make the cut this time, set the goal of making it the next time. Robert can see charts that show who is leading in different areas. Posting new threads, sharing links, liking posts, welcoming new members, etc. Leader is just what the name implies, the top tier, the most active, the most positive, helpful, and beneficial to the growth of the site.

Perhaps, if we ask nice, Robert may do this monthly, or not, it’s up to him. Set your goals.

Post new threads with appropriate content.

Comment in threads, get active.

Like comments you agree with,

Look at the list of badges and work on earning all you can. Hint, Gold are the hardest. How to earn badges

Earn the certified badge. Certified badge

Use the share link feature to share on your social media pages. link%204

Use the invite option to bring in friends. Invite friends feature

4 Likes

Tear or tier?..I didnt think anyone was crying lol

6 Likes

Some of us cant do this in the way you guys like it. I know ive posted links but not from the little icon. It wont work with my phone or browser or whatever.

5 Likes

Thanks, fixed it, still editing and adding.

4 Likes

If you edit the link to add your ID, " ?u=tactical_reviews " it will work. You can also skip the twitter or facebook link and just copy the raw link and paste that on your post.
link%204

3 Likes

It wont work that way, I cant select the bar at all, theres no options that pop up when I click on it. Might be a compatibility problem.

5 Likes

This is probably a stupid question… but to you press and hold on the link? Takes slightly over a full second on my phone. Longer than I would expect.

5 Likes

I tried, it disapears or does nothing like it dosnt acknowledge im clicking the screen

5 Likes

Using an android?

be sure to have updated to Chrome 69

(69.0.3486.0)

@Chuparosa you’ll need to update to these

4 Likes

try taking your phone to the range next trip you make. securely fasten your phone to a target at least 100 yards away. Take your most accurate high-powered rifles and shoot the f*** out of it! Then see if you can turn it in for an insurance claim and get a phone that works better! Let me know if this fixes your problem. Glad I could help.

6 Likes

Ive actually did that, my ex kept calling me so I shot it with an ar10 and it was all ha-ha funny funny untail I realized I lost all my numbers.

5 Likes

No insurance claim though

5 Likes

When i put my gmail into my new phone, all my contacts show up

6 Likes

Congratulations to all. We are a fraternal association so we all gain from each others skills and experience. I am not acquainted with many here yet. I intend to remedy this soon, I am in very good company.

8 Likes

Congrats everyone!

7 Likes