FULL30 USPSA TEAM

We are starting a USPSA team. Membership is easy be a USPSA member film and or report the matches you shoot. We are going to design a Techwear Jersey. More to come Later

8 Likes

How many on a team, and is this in your area?

7 Likes

The idea is to have teams across the country. I’m starting one in the my area. This is a self starter thing. Anyone can start a team in there area. If someone wants to put in the work. As it is now we have no sponsors. The teams will be representatives of FULL30. Each team will be semi autonomous. This is still in the planning stage so nothing is set in stone. To start we need to recruit shooters and design and distribute jerseys. I want each team to film matches and upload to Full30. I want team members to post matches and post results.

6 Likes

The idea is to get started shooting and filming matches then approach sponsors.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe the biteme administration would sponsor us. They’re spending money like it’s ocean water.

6 Likes

You interested in starting a team in your area?

4 Likes

I’m giving the possibility some thought. Nothing beyond that at this time.

4 Likes

Tell you what I’ll throw in a gold star if that helps. :star2:

4 Likes

Only if everyone can get a star of their own. I don’t want anyones feelings to be hurt.

I just shut down a money making business because I’m retired and (long story made very short) I never wanted a job, which it turned into. This sounds like a job of a different sort. I really want to stay retired.

3 Likes

It will be some work to run a team.

1. Recruit shooters
  2. Film matches
  3. Upload vids
  4. Post upcoming matches
  5. Post match results.

Not a ton of work but some. And not a money making enterprise

4 Likes

Wish I wasn’ t on the road most of the time.

3 Likes