Fun Picture Thread

Current situation

Rather being doing

5 Likes

Youngsters. all of ya.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I wasn’t there.

2 Likes

See, 1967 was earlier in Elvis’s career. I was born more towards the end of his career

4 Likes

Me at work right now. I’d rather be just about anywhere else in nature and or shooting targets.

5 Likes

Although I don’t remember much of the 60’s (any of it really), there were wheel guns so the wheel was there. There was fire since that is needed to shoot the rounds from said wheel guns.

On a separate note, I searched for an old person emoji. It came up with things with old in the spelling. That included :two_men_holding_hands: :two_women_holding_hands:

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

You kids get off my lawn!

4 Likes

serveimage

7 Likes

TVs were probably black and white

7 Likes

Yes … :cry:

7 Likes

I remember I couldn’t wait to turn 18, seemed to take forever! Then BAM!!! The next 20 years flew by like lightning! I may have gotten older, but I’ll be damned if I’m ever gonna grow up! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Oh it catches up to you PeterPanMcQuade.

I officially found out I was “old” about a year ago. Sitting just inside the door of a diner on a cold morning in the desert of California.
Someone was trying to get in but the place was packed. The guy just stood there holding the door open. I didn’t mind, really.
Then they lady behind the counter tells the guy… “Hey, close that door so we don’t freeze this old man.”
I could have gotten mad but hey… I got old guy respect.

7 Likes

Lol. You could have shown a little fake outrage, it probably would have gotten you your free seniors meal

8 Likes

I was born in 67. We lived in a cave and drew on the walls for intertainment. Internet was what we called when mom tried net fishing and she fell into her net.

10 Likes

Dang man! You and ArmedEyeDoc are old! I mean I was born in ‘69! By that time we’d actually put a man on the moon!

(Or was it “in” the moon?) :thinking:

Yeah, I know…I’m officially one of the “old guys” at work. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

It was on the moon stage.:tinfoil:

6 Likes

Ahhh I thought so…hard to remember all that history I’ve been through. I must be getting oldtimers disease :grin:

6 Likes