game cam at biz

i read a story today that in anch at 3:30 am a couple of guys , uh guys. yeah lets call them guys, torched 4 cars at a car lot across the street from where they want to buy a health club to house homeless in. they want 4 buildings total. any way i got this shit head at 3:30 am at my storage units. ill check the units today for break ins. guess its time for better cameras. i expected the occasional make out session but this is creepy.

10 Likes

That’s actually a pretty good photo, might well work for you

8 Likes

ill be looking for that little spandex fag for sure. i am going to check the area for campers too. take a left any where in ak and you are in wilderness. just stay off mine!

9 Likes

Looks like a guy out mountain biking. Guessing he’s lost? :thinking:

8 Likes

hmm lost at my mini storage right off the highway, at 3:30 am. i really hope i find him to , uh orient him to the closest camp ground.

9 Likes

Yeah, I agree it’s odd timing and he’s probably up to no good. But I used to get out early when I was mountain biking -be done and back home in time for breakfast.

8 Likes

i put a cam out to see if i needed to get cams down there. kinda looks like a costco run in my future for a system. so your one of those damn healthy people then eh. for the record i dont own any thing spandex, or tie died. just sayin.

9 Likes

I number my trail cams with random numbers so if they find #4 they think 1, 2, and 3 got pics of them and they can’t find them

7 Likes

Great idea.
On this weeks to do list.
Thanks.

4 Likes