Geared Up! (Miscellaneous Gear Photos)

Huh, didnt you say you run a LPVO on your goto rifle? What made you change your mind and go back to an RDS?

3 Likes

Good catch @Caw. The RDS is on the go to in house rifle. No real need for magnification where I live, let alone in The house.
I have stepped away from RDS as of late due to the fact that we all age and even though I have great vision I know that eventually like everything else it will fade. A low power variable optic in my mind will go the distance… no pun intended.

3 Likes

Good pun though

4 Likes

I’m going to have to invest in one of those vests and such…any recommendations?

4 Likes

I got mine from Gadsden andCullpepper it is a condor brand.

5 Likes

Actual tactical vests or chest rigs in general?

2 Likes

Well the warrior assault systems DCS is a very comfortable plate carrier in my opinion.

3 Likes

For chest rigs try these guys

https://www.gadsdendynamics.com/collections/chest-rigs-1/products/rig-builder

You can build the rig right on their site and kind of get an idea what it will look like. Their stuff is real low profile and minimalistic.

1 Like

Not planing on robbing anything just for support of the AR accessories

1 Like

This would be perfect, for my M400 although I do need to add an AK to my collections :face_with_monocle::thinking:

2 Likes

Added some stag as a final touch.

10 Likes

Stag really added some extra class, looks great!

3 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Details…what is that and what kind of work went into it?

1 Like

First, I needed the avarice to shell out for the rifle. No problem there. But, it looked so pristine that I was afraid to even shoot it. So, I took off the wood and beat the hell out of it. Next, I cleaned it up and used a less glossy finish.

The brass is nice, but it showed every fingerprint and scuff. So, I used brass blackener to give it an aged look. I also noticed that brads were often used to decorate rifles back in the day, so I added those in the style of several period guns.

Meanwhile, the Republic is falling, children are starving, the next pandemic is brewing, the solar EMP is building, national debt is skyrocketing, etc. I ignored all that and ordered some stag from a knife making supply place. After grinding it to the proper thickness, I shaped and drilled it before attaching it with countersunk brass screws.

Now, I can get back to stockpiling more toilet paper, booze, radiation pills, and Twinkies.

zombies

6 Likes

Nice, who cares about wiping their ass when you can have a rifle like that!

4 Likes

Added the tactical pen… bwwwahahahahhahaa

5 Likes

Ontario Knife Company QAB Quick access breacher 1074 Steel/Seven Rattles Bushcraft sheath with BladeTech Molle Lok.

9 Likes

Hell of a kick ass tool with a mighty nice skull buster!

3 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade, It’ll definitely come in handy :wink:
The sheath turned out really nice super snug fit zero movement.

4 Likes