Geissele Raffle Giveaway via Greenwell Armory

Gotcha!

4 Likes

If Robert wins, im accusing you of kissing butt to get the leader label. If Lonewolf succeeded with jelly donuts im pretty sure a geiselle (sp) package would do it.

5 Likes

Hahaha. Don’t worry I will make a video or something. :wink:

5 Likes

4 Likes

That does it! We are closed. I will be getting together a video showing the winner and will notify them via email and forum! Thanks for playing and good luck!

6 Likes

Did I win yet? :wink:

3 Likes

We are recording a video of the winner announcements 8:53 am

4 Likes

The winner has been decided! Thanks for playing

4 Likes

Working on the video now and will be uploading it soon! I really appreciate everyone jumping on board and playing this first time around I’d like to keep doing this new gear as often as you all would like. I am quite overwhelmed and so forth and I received on this forum. Thank you all, I will be posting the video here shortly.

4 Likes

Here is the winner announcement video! Congrats!!! The rest of you enjoy a 20% off coupon at the shop promo code Full30-20. The coupon Will be live tomorrow

4 Likes

Thank you @Greenwell_Armory for your contribution to the forum and sticking this out, there were some ups/downs but you handled it great :+1: and helped to pave a road for a new feature I hope to see again.

There are a few more people to add to the retailers group I believe, perhaps down the road it can be an agreed upon thing for retailers to schedule amongst themselves.

The winner is a retailer, maybe he’ll want to do one himself…

5 Likes

Congrats @USRS !

7 Likes

Congratulations @USRS !!!

5 Likes

Congratulations @USRS !!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Greenwell_Armory, this is great and thanks to the rest of you too! Think this is the first thing I’ve won in the last 20 years or more maybe. Robert, you are right, might just do a raffle too, that would along with out monthly drawings and may work out well. Let me give it some thought.

Thanks again guys, this is great!
Jim

4 Likes

I’m ready to roll with another one if you all are. :slight_smile: or should we wait for payday. Haha

3 Likes

Im good for once a month or every two weeks…damn priorities

4 Likes

Yeah priorities suck right. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Here is the link to the latest raffle if anyone missed it

2 Likes