Get Woke, Go Broke? DICK'S Sporting Goods Warns Investors That Decision To Get...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38935/dicks-sporting-goods-warns-investors-our-decision-emily-zanotti

14 Likes

pffft, thats nothing compared to the real cost of disarming a society

10 Likes

F them…go under…

14 Likes

Fuck Dickless Sporting Goods

13 Likes

Hope the bitches tank!!!

7 Likes

They’re really showing us gun owners.

9 Likes

Dick’s really screwed the pooch. Like so many other retailers, they will never gain back the lost customers after such a bad decision. I guess they were hoping for a “blue wave” in their stores. LOL!!!

9 Likes

Apparently snowflakes don’t camp, hunt, or play sports either.

13 Likes

Why would we ever shop there agin . Academy and bass pro /cabelas and most important local mom and pop shops sale the same stuff for less .

9 Likes

So, their leftist investors are pissed that profits tanked after they began a leftist agenda of removing popular firearms from their shelves…with the idea of not offending other leftists that were offended by said firearms.
After profits drop because they offended the individuals actually buying said firearms, they decide that the solution is to double down and now remove all hunting and camping/outdoor items in order to reduce inventory so they can now sell more baseball bats and tennis shoes.

Brilliant strategy Dicks! I see this taking you to the top of the sporting goods industry in no time flat! (Insert sarcasm here…in case you missed it)

I wonder who their master planner is here…Karl, or Groucho Marx? SMH

9 Likes

Another kick to the dick!

10 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

I haven’t set foot i one of their stores since 2012. And I won’t. They could change to selling nothing but liquor and AR parts at 75% off and I’d still shop elsewhere. Let 'em tank. I could care less. Their CEO will relocate all his assets and file bankruptcy from the comfort of a Swiss bank account.

The real victim of the anti-gun move is small business. The more fervent the media war on guns gets, the less guns and ammunition I sell. The more new products the government bans or makes inconceivably expensive, the lower my sales number. An ammo limit of 20 rounds a month? Guess who gets hurt.

Running a business is already an incredibly difficult thing to maintain. Some months you wonder how you’re gonna keep the lights on. Some months, you break even. When you add politics and government control and media propaganda demonizing your product, you might as well close the doors. Facebook shadow banning and YouTube censoring only helps ensure that small business’ that don’t comply with their beliefs have no avenue for marketing.

The American dream is a nightmare, now. Best you can hope for is to get out without starving to death, anymore. Or having ANTIFA or angry trannies burn your place to the ground. And, it’s sad. That’s not how capitalism is supposed to work. Dick’s did this to themselves and the market worked, for a change. But, for every Field and Stream store they close, a dozen other mom and pop shops close every day.

Remember that when you spend your hard earned money. Buy local and support small business. I always opt to feed a family in my area than get some corporate big wig another Porsche.

7 Likes

I always spend a $ or two more at my local shops, make friends, and usually I get a free education on something as a result. Dick’s can suck itself. Buy local guys… edit: and gals. Can’t forget you too!

10 Likes

Amen, brother.

5 Likes

These idiots just won’t stop👎 https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/dicks-to-remove-hunting-products-in-125-stores-amid-fallout-from-gun-ban

5 Likes

Absolutely can’t wait to watch them all go out of business!

6 Likes

if you think just taking assault as they call them weapons from their store. Just seen this on local news earlier this week and forgot about it.

https://www.click2houston.com/money/dicks-sporting-goods-removes-gun-ammo-from-125-stores

6 Likes

Good riddens to Dicks.
Hope they go under faster than the Lusitania.

4 Likes

Cheaper Than Dirt and Dick’s are forever dead to me.

7 Likes