Ghost Gunner 2

Looking to partner with Ghost Gunner. Any takers on the CNC machine Ghost Gunner 2? I’m interested. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would but there is still the problem with a border.

3 Likes

Ha! You will just have to come down pick it up and fill it with ice. And it’s now a cooler for your trip home. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

While this machine has had issues it’s a great idea
The only issue with it for me is the pricing
The cost of the machine out weighs its use for me
In theory this is a great machine for production
Not for personal use
While it is highly illegal to produce 80% firearms for sale purposes without a license the ablilty of this machine is lost and can not pay for itself

3 Likes

Now if we send it around Full30 and each have some time with it like an old prostitute. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The primary purpose of the machine is to give the middle finger to anti-gun laws.

4 Likes

I understand this
I was just thinking production wise

3 Likes

@brianpurkiss, While I totally agree with you, wouldn’t we be better served teaching people how to make them than giving them a plug and play solution. God forbid the might learn something.

That being said, I have drooled over it since it hit Wired Magazine in 2015. And yes, I like being lazy sometimes.

5 Likes

I was looking at carrying this seriously, but have to order two in order to start carrying them. So anyone crazy enough here to order one. The other one I may raffle off. :slight_smile: I will give it to you for dealer pricing. How about that?

2 Likes

@Robert I’m looking at you. We know you’re broke as hell from Christmas but still want one. :smile:

2 Likes

Something for making 80% lowers?

1 Like

Yep put the lower in, choose your guide and go.

2 Likes

cough/hack

achem

wrong guy

https://www.ghostguns.com/home/173-ghost-gunner-cnc-version-2.html

1 Like