Gifts for the gun enthusiasts!

How many of us are hard to shop for?
I know I am, can’t tell you how many times I have heard from friends and family that I’m the toughest person they try to find gifts for.
Well here’s a quick tutorial you can send your loved ones to try to understand our obsession.

So what do you want for Christmas?

13 Likes

I’m getting the first likes everywhere, today! :rofl: I are super fan, now.

How’s that hoodie? We’re planning on snagging a couple from our store.

8 Likes

Not to bad, the ink could be better but at what cost. The wife loves it. Gave me a complement this morning on it.

8 Likes

Gah, you beat me.

I’m running around trying to give your new video “the finger” ( :+1:) everywhere I can and I pick up my phone to see you wrecking my Insta (I think that’s what the kids are calling it) with likes. Lol.

This super fan thing isn’t over. I’m on a mission, now. :rofl:

7 Likes

:joy: it’s not a competition!! :joy:

7 Likes

That’s EXACTLY what someone trying to beat me in a competition I totally made up in my head WOULD say… :thinking:

:tinfoil: :spook: :joy:

8 Likes

I agree, and the sizes should be ordered larger than needed so far that I’ve seen

I’ll keep trying to figure out if any print providers work better than others if I can keep the price from going any higher, at least the way it is they don’t have that brand new look,

You know, don’t want to be that guy on the job with the new tool belt or kid on the field with a new baseball glove :rofl:

8 Likes

I mean, we ARE gun-tubers. Aren’t we supposed to be getting merch made at Bunker Branding? :rofl: You know Matt needs our money. How else do you pay to destroy that much :poop: for a living?

I guess we aren’t THAT big…yet.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Maybe they’ll screw up an order and ship me a box full of Donut Operator or Brandon Herrera stuff and I can hold it hostage for channel shout-outs. Lmao.

I’m not above merchandise war-crimes. :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

That makes me feel so old. I was just in their mosh pit tripping balls yesterday. I miss small smoke-filled NOLA clubs.

5 Likes

:bump:

3 Likes