Girsan MC28 SA red dot pistol

7 Likes

SANY5262

7 Likes

My LGS has one right now without the optic for $369

7 Likes

horrendous trigger that only gets better as you use it - and even with that wee fault still better than the S&W MP9 (which if you notice is strikingly similar).
If memory serves me cz75 mags will work but not the other way.

4 Likes

They may have done some work on it, This one has around a 5.0 pull and a MUCH better reset than the MP9.

3 Likes

Mine’s not too bad either.

3 Likes

just for the record - I was referring to the MC28 first edition not the recent Optics Ready. The MC28 was the Wife’s first gun and from that she moved to the Shadow 2 OR. And if the “newer” Girsan is anything like the earlier version, you can not beat it for price and being shootable.

5 Likes

Thanks, the S&W is on my shortlist for my next CCW. I bought my wife the 380 EZ last year and really liked it, but if I can add more options to my search so much the better. It sucks being tapped out

4 Likes

And thank you as well I may be seeing my LGS sooner than my wife or CC company would like

5 Likes

If ya’ll will reach through yer screen i will put the gun in your hand with a snap cap and you can pull the trigger and make a decision how hard it is. just that easy. this offer does not apply to @LonewolfMcQuade as he always has weird things in his hand when he does it.

5 Likes