Give the devil his due

I’ve been PM’d, no plans to shy away from it,

lets hear what you all have to say, the good and the bad

Iron sharpens iron and when the beatings end the cream will have risen to the top

16 Likes

Lol

10 Likes

I like where we’re at! We’ll grow larger & improve with time. We are smaller than the big 3 mentioned by Baby Huey, but we ARE a sanctuary for gun owners. We DO discuss various other aspects of life here, many NOT related to guns & that’s good! This is a place formed around like minded individuals, brought together by the love of firearms & our love of freedom & rights. Many I consider friends. We all, for the most part get along quite well. We don’t NEED to have the "diversity " the “Big 3” have, we are not aiming to please ALL. For the vast majority here don’t necessarily share or condone of all the poor morales, judgement, twisted lifestyle, or hatred for America, our freedoms or Liberties like much of the content featured by the “Big 3”. So to me, it makes perfect sense to patronize a site which believes as i do, stands for what i stand for & for creators to post videos on such a site as ours. Support those whom support us! To Hell with the “Big 3”! If others wish to keep uploading their content to a platform which seeks to destroy them, so be it. Did you start doing videos for $$$, attention, fame, likes or to put out content for the entertainment & educational value & your love of firearms, gear, & freedom? I have NO use for attention whores or shills. I doubt I’m the Only one that feels this way. Maybe I’m wrong. Just my 2 cents & piss on Baby Huey above!

18 Likes

I’m right there with LonewolfMcQuade , He said it better than I could have.

16 Likes

I agree. The “Big 3” may still have the monopoly at the present time, but that will gradually change as they incrementally expand their censorship. It’s only a matter of time before these companies ban all firearms-related content. Sites like ours will provide that refuge. However, I don’t see us (or any other gun platform) growing exponentially until that happens.

I also agree here. Jon mentioned that people choose the Big 3 because they offer more than just firearms content. That’s not the case with me. I like gun-specific platforms because I do not want the other crap. I don’t care about cat videos, celebrities, baby gender reveal parties, etc. I believe that most of the serious hobbyists gravitate towards specific platforms.

15 Likes

Who’s the 3rd one, I imagine arf and M4 are two of them and they can go milk a duck for all I care. Too many keyboard commandos.

13 Likes

The Big 3 that Jon was referring to in the video are Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.

13 Likes

OK, I do watch YT music vids, the other two nope, not happening.

14 Likes

Was an impressive dialogue from him wasn’t it :thinking:

My goal posting this is to gather figs of thorns, rally the troops & support, find out who would like to walk the talk, there is an energy at work, I don’t spend my time here waiting for a big fail, to the contrary, I believe very much in this network, I also support Austin over at Gunstreamer and it is my desire to form at the very least an open friendly discourse with his platform, and perhaps more.

Sometimes we need a kick in the ass to get moving, motivation comes in various forms, and I don’t always know the best move to make

@CloverTac Is posting about mental health awareness, my first thought was that’s ammo for the anti gunners, but then I spent some time listening to him and @GhostTactical on the subject, my first thought was ignorant at best, we need to talk about the ugly

@switchpod just posted about food prepping and storage, its not firearms content, its negative really, but I support his effort, it needs to be done.

And I support Jon and thank him for his video, I also thank everyone who has stuck it out and been patient and I extend an invitation to anyone who has wandered off for various reasons to keep an eye on us, see if we can’t earn your respect back.

We are gun owners and we will hang together or we will hang separately.

God Bless

14 Likes

Lolboh hoo…porky doesn’t like the site because he can’t get paid.

10 Likes

None of us are fond of that, our nations founding fathers certainly would have appreciated it,
their pay was passed on to us, and that damn cycle you keep posting is really showing true
as to what we’ve done with it, this is the time for uniting, I consider Jons video to be doing exactly what you’ve been doing, trying to improve things in the manner he knows

It may not be liked, it may not be pretty, but we’re going to roll with it, use it to our advantage :sunglasses:

12 Likes

So I know I don’t hang here as much as I used to but I’ll say I think this “bearded clam“ has it all wrong.
First, I’m no content creator. I came to Full30 precisely because it wasn’t the “Big 3”. The same reason I don’t shop in malls or big department stores. I will occasionally go to you tube when looking for some other specific video ( like RV repair ) which is akin to having to go to Costco or Walmart. Don’t want to but some times you gotta.

Second, in my opinion Full30 is preferable because the video side and forums work so well off each other. Sure the content guys may get paid better on YT but there can be no organized discussion. Comments sure, but those offer little in the way discourse or education.

Third, shortly after I joined there was discussion amongst the members regarding expanding the discussion topics beyond strictly firearms. Religion and politics come with their fair share of danger but have been tolerated pretty well here. Good moderators help as well.

So the “bearded clam” in this video considers Full30 to be a failure. But I think he’s got the metric all wrong. The way it is seems to me to be working fine. Growing at a proper pace.

PS. I don’t recall any promise of an app. I recall at lot of requests or “it’d be great if…” but it was always made clear that wasn’t high on the priority list. But hey, whiners gonna whine.

15 Likes

Thank you Mark, I know that was not well received with some folks who wanted firearms only discourse, however, IMO, firearms only serve to defend the freedom of speech and religion, they’re not to be worshiped,

I didn’t start this thread so people would speak ill of Jon, I know he threw it out there and I’d hope he’s thick skinned enough to know some may toss it back,

And for the record Mark I’m happy you are here :+1:

16 Likes

Well thanks.
Much better than that kissy face crap. :wink:

15 Likes

Well to be fair… “bearded clam” is a term of endearment.

13 Likes

Didn’t watch his stuff before he decided to shit on my people. You have done nothing to alter my opinion of him Robert.

11 Likes

Yeah, I know that feeling. :rage:

13 Likes

I had a whole bunch of crap typed that I figured might not be wise to post, all I will ask is why can’t the videos here be fast forwarded like on YT?

12 Likes

“Baby Huey” TY for the LMAO
One back :grinning:

You guys…

11 Likes

I feel your pain. You should have seen my rough draft before I edited

11 Likes