Glock 20 10mm VS EAA WItness 10mm - Yep, That Just Happened!

I love me some 10mm. Boy, did those hand loads shine on this Accuracy Battle!

12 Likes

I run the Glocks and run Underwood ammo.

6 Likes

10mm and no STI’s or 1911s? Robert is going to start banning people around here

6 Likes

Personally love the G20, but have tumbling from three in total so gave up on them

5 Likes

Even with aftermarket barrels? Did you ever figure out why it was happening?

5 Likes

Never bought aftermarket barrels for any of those, some for other calibers but not 10mm,

never isolated the issue

6 Likes

The only glock i own. It seemed the best buy when i wanted to get into 10mm. $529 out the door BlueLabel buy. It’s surprisingly easy to control.

9 Likes

I run all Gen 4 Glock 10mm guns. I do not have issues tumbling at 150 yards. I use from 140 to 180 grain projectiles

8 Likes

So what can you see at that distance that the front site doesn’t obliterate? a trash can?

Mine were all gen 3 inside 15 yards, made for some good scoring discussions, 2 shots, 3 apparent holes, lots of Armscore and LAX reloads, anything on sale by the case

6 Likes

maybe ammo choice? lighter plating not catching the rifling right or something? my handloads and all the factory i have ever run do well, obviously, but are all straight up jacketed, no plated

6 Likes

Robert and @Joe are running anti-glock propoganda. Different approaches to the same goal … /s

7 Likes

Lots… we regularly shot pistols on human sized targets with 9mm and 40, 10mm is cheating

7 Likes

you pretty much do not want to be close… i have point shot with handguns my entire life. At close range we pick what ear to take off

7 Likes

We need a republican/democrat gun topics. Trump definitely wouldn’t buy a Glock so anti Glockers are republicans of the gun talk

5 Likes

I disagree, Glocks are just a tool. Plenty of patriots use them. Then there’s also this stuff… I wish my Glocks had looked like these but im not longer a glockaphile

Screenshot_20200726-200143(1)

10 Likes

If trump sported a Glock it would be gold plated

7 Likes

This would be Trumps Glock

9 Likes

But he would have his name on it

8 Likes

I have thought about plating a glock… hahhaaha

7 Likes

one would think that Trump would indeed be a Glock sorta guy or at the very least a big fan of the company. Gaston created a product that completely changed the world, once dominated the market so much it frustrated every other manufacturer and to this day still grabs a huge piece of the worldwide market share. and through the years he has made all sorts of savvy business moves in order to make all that happen, That is no doubt speaking Trump’s language right there.

6 Likes