3 Likes

Will the real Glock 45 please sound off

https://gun.deals/product/19-gen4-9mm-4-threaded-barrel-trump-special-79999

4 Likes

Update/Upgrade…

I :heart_eyes: this gun!!!

7 Likes

Wait, what happened to the G45? :thinking:

I’m kinda embarrassed to admit I bought one on a whim a long time ago and have still yet to shoot it. :flushed:

4 Likes

You won’t like it, don’t bother. Just drive it over here & I’ll take it off your hands saving you the headache…you’re welcome :grin:

4 Likes

I like the longer grip. The 19 is too short.

4 Likes

Dang! I had to go look: Veterans Day of 2018. That’s how long I’ve had this thing. What was I thinking?

dammit-gif-2

5 Likes

Haven’t even shot it once? WTF?

5 Likes

I still have the G45 and I still like it…but it’s no longer my EDC. Honestly, I never thought I’d actually get a 320…but @DarkCornerGunworks gifted me with it after an awesome trade deal with a customer. I’m super stoked to finally have my holster so I can carry it!!!

6 Likes

Way better upgrade

7 Likes

Glock .45’s can’t even handle All the ammunition available for .45’s so you made a much better choice. Seriously happy to see an honest switchover

6 Likes

are you speaking of .45’s or G45 which is 9mm?

uh huh, I know you love glocks all the more now :grin:

6 Likes

Now I hate glocks even more. Why would they call a 9mm a Glock 45? Upside down Australians

6 Likes

I don’t think Glocks a worthless, they’re still a gun but I also think those who support them as their favorites are either

(A)- can’t afford a better option

Or

(B)- Getting paid by Glock

Or

© Still believes in Santa

6 Likes

:arrow_up:still begging for the troll badge :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Or Austrians? Australia is the birth place of Fosters beer & Roo humpers, Austria (near Germany) was the birth place of Hitler (&Glock)

6 Likes

@Joe needs to come back when he’s got his facts straight. Glock’s pitchin’ him a no hitter here! :rofl:

Yep, that’s WTF I’m talking about. I honestly keep forgetting I have the thing. As such, this post deserves a :sonny:

5 Likes

Doubt you would forget to shoot a new Beretta, Sig, Colt, HK, FN, …

6 Likes