Glock Armorer Class

I think this is the right place for this. So during my time at SDI several people have mentioned that Glock does Armoror classes. Does anyone know how I can find out when this is in my area and how to sign up for these classes?

6 Likes

When I went I was working at a Glock stocking dealer. Check with your local gun shop. Explain to them what you are doing and see if they can hook you up.

4 Likes

that’s the place

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate, but Glock will not send parts to anyone who has not completed their armorer class.
Not even for accomplished gunsmiths.
No class, no parts.
That has probably caused them to lose business.
This caused a very accomplished gunsmith, who built most of our local action pistol competitor’s Browning HPs and 1911s, to completely lose interested in Glocks.
Me, too.
I needed a new extractor for a model 17.
I called Glock and they told me I had to go to one of their armorer classes.
Catch 22 - none in my area.
Goodbye Glock.

4 Likes

LOL, yeah, they are so incredibly complex, phew, I feel safer now knowing all those repairs being done are by certified university of glock graduates :facepalm:

4 Likes

I didnt know there were Lego armorer classes

2 Likes

that’s down the hall - AR15, make and break class

2 Likes

Also, if you check with local FFL’s they have access to Distributors and they have enough volume of sales they often collect all the smaller volume dealers for the Glock school in your vicinity.

3 Likes

I have heard from some guys that were Glock armorers. Some said you would lose the certification if you ever installed non-OEM parts into a Glock. Not sure if true.

2 Likes