Glock Binary... I'll take that!

8 Likes

Stop posting Glock stuff , @Joe is going to get his feelers hurt.

8 Likes

Dosnt work on Gen 5? Why make parts for an older model but not the newer one?

10 Likes

JSD Supply is a business that caters primarily to the homemade firearm enthusiast. Most aftermarket non-Glock frames are designed around the Gen3 frame as more aftermarket compatible parts are made for that frame than any other. Backwards compatibility in Glocks started to really become a problem with Gen4, and Gen5 is even worst. (I hate Gen5)

7 Likes

I prefer the Gen 5, Gen 3s are cool though. I did not care for the gen 4.

6 Likes

Gen 5s have a superior barrel, trigger, front slide serrations , flared magwell etc. Sure you can dump more money into them and get better options but the gen 5 is pretty solid in stock form. I just wish they wouldve went with steel night sights. I paid $550 for my gen 5 g19.

7 Likes

Did you just describe a Glock as solid? :rofl: solid as a chunk of plastic

7 Likes

Have a G-45, which is a gen 5 only model and would not trade it for any other.

7 Likes

Polymer ,dink.

3 Likes

Plastic is a polymer. It may be referring to a certain combination of polymers but it’s still a polymer.

4 Likes

Glocks polymer is not cheap chinese plastic (like your moms large adult toy), I know its hard for you to understand so it may be best if you just dont think about it anymore.

I suppose all metal guns are the same and we can group Hi Point and Sig p226s together since they are both metal.

Glocks are mostly metal BTW or at least metal where its important.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh sh**

Edited

5 Likes

You watch your damn mouth :rage:

6 Likes

There are ammo manufacturers who put warnings on their products that Glocks should not shoot their ammo. So yeah… think what you want.

4 Likes

Pretty sure thats due to the barrel , not the frame. The Gen 5 or aftermarket options do not have the issue either. There are lots of10mm Glocks that have hit over 50k on the stock frame.

5 Likes

To be clear the gen 5 uses land and groove rifling instead of polygonal which supposedly has fouling issues with lead.

4 Likes

The gooberment told you should take their experimental gene therapy for a flu too. So…

6 Likes

I’m still on the fence about binary triggers until I see how they shake out with the government. An AR with a binary trigger would be tough to beat. But who could really afford the ammo dumps that would cause?

7 Likes

Better to have and not need then to need and not have…

5 Likes