Glock G44 1,000 Round Review & Info

this is SPOT on and one of the thing i just don’t like about Tim’s content… good guy, just not my flavor anyway, this is funny stuff and this channel isn’t on FULL30 by the way

5 Likes

Ruger must be the MOPAR of firearms

3 Likes

Or AMC…:joy::joy:
Sorry, couldn’t resist :grin:

3 Likes

Watched the whole thing, liked the Jerry Miculek one best

2 Likes

1,000 rounds really isn’t much of a test, especially for a glock.
When I used mine for uspsa and other action pistol matches, it averaged much more per year.
About all the marathon reloading sessions I could make time to do.
The more serious folks in the games used up way more than that in a year.
Between practice and matches, it was more like 25,000 rounds a year.
Sometimes, when a bunch of us would gather for a practice day, a 1,000 round day was common.

3 Likes

LOL…for someone who talks about other peoples opinions that you apparently don’t like you sure have some opinions…LOL…sorry if other opinions differ from yours.

3 Likes

Why are we linking a YouTube video here on FULL30? LOL

why not ?

3 Likes

gotta star somewhere, not done yet, more to come for sure

3 Likes

the human condition i suppose

4 Likes

LOL…

5 Likes

The more F30 is used/viewed the higher the page rank and ultimately value,

This is an open forum, you can post from about any venue you like, but there is one we prefer over others :relaxed:

4 Likes

because the UPuke producer abandoned us to strictly post on UPuke

2 Likes

Guess I have been lucky, I have run several different brands of 22 through my pistols and can’t remember a malfunction, but I do keep them clean.

4 Likes

yup, as i stated in the video… 22 firearms should probably be cleaned every 300-500 rounds, for most of mine i typically start to see and experience issues in that range and it makes a big difference i you are talking competition where malfunctions must be mitigated. pus, that crap gets hard to clean after a while too.

4 Likes

I certainly haven’t run 120 different brands as mentioned, not even close. I have run some cheap crap through them. but I clean them up after every shoot too. my OCD won’t allow them to stay dirty.

3 Likes

I did have one years ago and I think it was some off brand name, it didn’t work with any ammo. I don’t keep a gun that don’t work. I will usually try and get it to work and if it don’t I unload it somewhere. I only have one now that don’t work and the only reason I haven’t got rid of it cause it’s crammed in the back of the safe and I ain’t messin with it. it ain’t worth nothing anyway.

3 Likes

no counting the ammo in my testing cans of course… i personally only keep around about a half dozen different types of 22 and out of those the ONLY thing you could consider “bulk” is the Federal AutoMatch. i have just learned over the years, if you have one or two firearms and they fire the bulk stuff well, ok, why not i guess but i own many and to cut the odds of them not liking this or that type of ammo i stick with things they all seem to like. i think that is where some of the confusion comes into play with folks, their point of reference is from owning only a couple so the sample size is super small and they do not realize just how picky 22 across the board, firearms and ammo, can be

4 Likes

Ruger is an “AWESOME” weapon for sure.

5 Likes

only because he hasn’t posted this to F30

He shot 5000 between two separate pistols
5 Likes

My Ruger’s seem to be happy with Federal AutoMatch…even happier when they’re clean. :wink: My 10/22 tolerates fouling much better after switching to Hoppe’s dry lube. The dry stuff doesn’t attract as much gunk, which also makes life easier during the cleaning process.

I haven’t tried dry lube on the 22/45 yet. I rarely shoot it because it’s a pain to clean. I consider myself lucky when the 22/45 shoots 300+ rounds reliably. As I mentioned earlier, my particular gun if very sensitive to fouling.

4 Likes