Glock Sights

so Im tired of the oem glock plastic sights, been using them for 2 years and I cant get used to them no matter how much ammo I put down range.
The front sight is actually getting off kilter and I know my problem is the trigger and finger placement but Im not about to change the trigger.
I live in a state when if I use it I lose it so Im content with my minute of man accuracy but its that first shot and trying to cut the dot, keep my eye on the target.

ARG

My friends shield with 3 dots but not night sights I actually shoot better even though its a tiny gun compared to a 19.4, Im looking at trijicon sights for 106$ at brownells.
I think it will help and Im sure every reply here will be anything is better than the stock sights.
which is a response I really dont want to read.

10 Likes

I never struggled with Glock sights sooo, can’t offer much there, but, welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I run the Trijicon HD’s with orange front on mine. They work great day or night.

9 Likes

Each to their own, I suppose that’s why they make so many custom parts now!

7 Likes

Did you ever think about getting a Shield instead of the Glock sights? You can get a new one after rebate for a little more than twice the price. You said you shoot it better. I hear there is a different sight picture with Glocks.

8 Likes

Truglow TFO’S. Bright green dots day or night. They work well on my glocks

9 Likes

This is a set of truglo tfo on a g21. Not even a dark room and they work well as @shooterrex stated.

8 Likes

TRUGLO TFX Pro, Tritium/ Fiber Optic, on glock 23

11 Likes

I’ve heard lots of shooters complain about Glock triggers specifically and striker triggers in general. For me, the factory triggers are good to go. Pull the trigger and the bullet hits what the sights are lined up with.
The shooter has to do their part, though. Trigger control, sight alignment and sight picture. It’s just basic fundamentals but way too many people fail at one or more of them.

Damaged? I put Trijicon HD’s on a Glock. They are good sights and I’ve used them in low light conditions but I really haven’t seen much of a difference in speed or accuracy, when compared to the factory sights. Alot of instructors, that I’ve met, like fiber optic fronts and plain black rears
When ever I come across someone having accuracy problems( pistol) it’s usually a trigger control problem, flinching or jerking, and they dont even realize that’s what they are doing. A close second is sight alignment. Many don’t understand how critical this is in order to shoot small groups. Some times you need to focus on the sights and let the target be blurry. It makes a difference.That’s all I got, for now. ( sorry for the unsolicited shooting advice. Sometimes I can’t help myself )

8 Likes

Wow, those are sharp, great in low light I imagine?

8 Likes

Robert, yes really nice👍

8 Likes

I am comfortable with factory Glock sights, but I ran a fiber-optic front sight for USPSA. It really helped with faster target acquisition.

9 Likes

I fixed my Glock 30 sights a long time ago. I went to my local gun shop & traded it in towards a Springfield XD! :dead_horse:

8 Likes

Might want to give the Ameriglo GL433 Hackathorn sights a try…

In stock at Amazon for $60
Does everything you need it to do and won’t break the bank.

11 Likes