Glocks don't need to be cleaned.

15 Likes

GROSS!

9 Likes

Wow! That looks like my lawnmower deck at the end of summer.

12 Likes

I dont understand what that spring is doing there at the locking block and if that is what is left from the trigger housing…

9 Likes

@Mosinvirus Yep. It looks like this spring…installed in the wrong location. :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s just Wrong!

5 Likes

Unbelievable…

6 Likes

So your saying Glocks are like a nylon 66?

4 Likes

NO… :scream:

3 Likes

And I thought the Glock I got off of an Armslist trade that had some cat hair in it was bad.

5 Likes

First off, it is not a Glock… that’s a Smith and Wesson M&P
And that… THING is the most dirty I have ever seen! Hahhahahhahahaaa

7 Likes

I am impressed

4 Likes

Well huh, so that’s what “perfection” looks like. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Bet the guy that owns that don’t change his underwear till he can throw em against the wall and they stick.

5 Likes

It is not a Glock… it is a M&P

5 Likes

Point taken… twice. Was just trying to inject a little Glock humor, not lead to any butt hurt. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Whatever it is it should never be allowed to get that nasty, hard for me to imagine what they put it through to get that bad. and I agree with steelpinger, it does look like the underside of a lawnmower deck.

6 Likes

I am hardly butt hurt. I just have this thing about identifying weapons. Hahhahhahaha

4 Likes

For the record, I didn’t say the picture was a Glock, the title says, Glocks don’t need to be cleaned. As in, you don’t need to clean a Glock, or so says Glock owners.

3 Likes

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68486

3 Likes