Good parts from Willy the Kids Intro thread

Got the red dot on it already for tomorrow’s range day.

8 Likes

1st gen or second gen?

4 Likes

What red dot did you go with?

3 Likes

Think we need to change this site’s name from Full 30 to Full Florida!

11 Likes

How can I tell?

Took the TRS-25 off of the AR for now. I’m planning on buying at least another one of them for the PCC and something else for the AR.

2 Likes

the Barrel cuts and sights are telling. Different trigger packs as well.
I own a gen 1.

5 Likes

Hmmmmm… Time to check the internets further.

3 Likes

Read the Minnesota state constitution.
I think 99% would be surprised.

2 Likes

switchpod:

99% happily surprised, or sadly?

1 Like

Happy. No one knows if you have a firearm. The sheriff of your county can grant you a CCL, he can guess that you have a firearm.
Let’s say the government is investigating you and wants to know what you have, or don’t have.
An investigator will communicate with NICS and see if your name was ever called in for a pass,fail, delay. If they get a pass on your name they see if it’s you or some one else, most likely running a credit check and conecting the dots. All NICS has is a serial number. Now the investors have to check with all the manufacturers to see if they made that number. Then they can see what you had purchased at that time.
This is all after a long period of time and in some/ most cases will require a judge to sign off on it.
In other words Minnesota is a non registered state for firearms.

4 Likes

Interesting, switchpod.

What about when private citizens sell their firearms - what kind of record keeping is done for that?

1 Like

Is like alabama. No records of sales. Private sales are just that…private.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Brother.

3 Likes

None.

2 Likes

California?

2 Likes

Not a fan, California needs the tree of liberty treatment.

2 Likes

is it true that once you get outside of the major cities, you reach a more pro-gun crowd?

3 Likes

John, California is red outside of the immediate coast. Observe.

6 Likes

thank you, Mister_Torgue.

5 Likes

Also note, the San Diego area can be in the middle leaning red. Its the one place in CA on the coast if I had to live there I’d choose.

5 Likes