Goodbye Friend

Thanks, its a trip, an absolute trip, the learning from a dog part :exploding_head:

lol, yep, sure is, and learning so quick, three poo’s since we got him, all outside, at 8 weeks old, with a house full of new carpet I’m very pleased, no piddles yet either, happy for the break in weather, might not have been possible last week

Lets say we don’t feel calling him Scrappy is not justified :grin:

9 Likes

Congratulations, it’s a good feeling for sure. :smiley:

7 Likes

I know it right, the unconditional love thing, that crazy little thing called love.

Here’s to the memories Old and New…

8 Likes

I am grateful to be learning it, I feel for those who haven’t, my deceased friends who are gone to soon, and all the many more

Hear, hear

9 Likes

Nice pup. He will be running the household in no time.

9 Likes

Just now seeing this post. Sorry about Scrappy. That’s tough. I’ve been thinking about my current dog’s mortality and I already know it’s gonna be tough for the family. He’s the only dog that my grown kids have known, but he’s also the best dog out of the 4 I’ve had. He’s a 75 pound pit mix that is 8 years old, so I know he’s on the other side of the hill regarding lifespan.

He obviously brought a ton of joy to your life considering how hard it was to lose him. Remember those times and enjoy the new joy that you will experience with Scrappy II.

8 Likes

Wow, so happy for you Robert , ours is doing great also .

9 Likes

Cute, I’m guessing that you got a Teacup size? And a girl or a boy? I remember what you paid but not the rest :grin:

8 Likes

He only weighed 1.9 pounds when we got him he weighs 3 pounds now . A male and is 4 months old . and his name is "Cooper " He is I guess Teacup size it wasnt our original intention but when we seen him it was too late . Love at first sight kinda thing ya know

9 Likes

I/we can always judge a person on how they treat their pets.
You guys rock!!!

From a munchkin to 58 lbs of…
“Come near daddies bikes I’ll knaw yer balls off”.
Nothing like a dog. :heart:

10 Likes

@mjrfd99 great pics, we always said, they grow into their feet :smile:

9 Likes

Ditto

9 Likes

Really sorry for your loss, Robert.

9 Likes

Thank you Joel, its nice to hear from you, even despite the subject, pretty much still think of him each day, the new pup causes a lot of that, especially with the same name :man_shrugging:

Please don’t be a stranger, we need your voice :hugs:

9 Likes