Got In Some New Handguns To Play With

Here is a sneak peek for you FULL30 peeps! I picked up 3 handguns Saturday at the LGS. These are from our friends over at Global Ordnance. I am looking forward to playing around with the Grand Power P380 in 380 ACP, Grand Power K22 MK!2 in 22LR and Arex Zero 2 in 9mm. More to come as I get int some trigger time with these!

Global Ordnance Link

10 Likes

The 22 looks the coolest …like the barrel on it also

6 Likes

it is weird isn’t it, sorta like a beretta 92, beretta px4, cz cross of some sort :rofl::joy: but i gotta tell ya, the lines on that Arex and the feel and the grips, OMG. the 380, feels a lot like a px4 to me

6 Likes

Sorta reminds ya of the lines of a 1911, those grips on the Arex do look intriguing. :eyes:

5 Likes

gives me more of a Sig vibe overall but i do kinda see the 1911 in the slide profile i guess

7 Likes

Well the 22 reminds me of 1911 and the Arex of the sig . I agree with that

5 Likes

That Arex looks like a Sig P229 knockoff.

6 Likes

yeah, i think so… but i have never really been a Sig fan and rather like the look and feel of this one, mainly that grip texture, so something different there i guess

6 Likes

wow, i don’t get 1911 from that 22 at all, think maybe because of the exposed barrel

5 Likes

The barrel, the hammer and beavertail the grip angle . Love to know if they patterned it after something .

5 Likes

I do like how they all have the lower accessories rail

5 Likes