GREAT Podcast With Dillon Precision

If you are a Dillon Precision fan like I am you should enjoy this week’s Firearm Friday podcast.

5 Likes

Watching/listening. Anything Dillon related gets my attention. :cowboy_hat_face: I really wish I had one of you local to me that could teach me how to reload. I just learn better with hands on instruction and not reading/videos.

3 Likes

i am in Texas, so not sure how close that is but always up for helping and answering questions as much as i can

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer! :cowboy_hat_face: Wife and I are trying to sell our house north of DFW and move to the country so I’ll let you know where I end up–if I can remember to that is. I’m sure I will the moment I get a workshop setup and start buying equipment. Hah!

2 Likes

Heck, I was expecting a podcast from Dillon themselves.
Although the host is talking with a rep from Dillon.
That’s close enough, though.
Does Dillon still have the magazine they send to their customers?

4 Likes

Not sure. I haven’t received one in a long time. I miss the girlies on the cover. :wink:

3 Likes

if you are talking about the Blue Press… yes. it is a little different in modern times but hey things evolve. as for WHO i go to talk with, well sadly Mike Dillon passed away a few years back, so that wasn’t really an option. i tried to get Steve Dillon (Mike’s son) but they told me as far as company history, Gary (long time employee) would be the best to talk to

2 Likes

should reach out to them, yes they still do them

2 Likes

and yep, we talked about the girlies… they were very classy and that was done very much purpose, really makes the gun bunnies now days look like straight up whores LOL

3 Likes

Thanks for that excellent interview.
Well done and most enjoyable.

4 Likes

appreciate the kind words, i enjoyed doing it, maybe a little too much

1 Like