GreenwellArmory.com

I recently restarted my online retailer site. My goal is to help people build their AR platform. I will be focusing on parts, optics, and accessories. I am always looking for feedback on the site and if there is something you need or want I’d love to hear about it.

I am slowly growing my site offering again and will be adding much more as time goes on. I will be offering a full30 discount in the near future. Feel free to reach out and ask if there is anything specific you are looking for.

Thanks for the great community this far.

https://greenwellarmory.com

6 Likes

I also would like to do raffles if anyone is interested. These would be $10-20 to enter depending on the item then once we reach capacity a random selection would be made and the winner gets the item. I would love to get that going if anyone is interested. Could be anything from upper receivers all the way down to individual parts or more. Let me know thoughts

5 Likes

Yes, full30 raffles would be cool. :+1:

4 Likes

^ This!

3 Likes

So there is some interest in this, I will put one together and we can see how it goes.

6 Likes

Not sure if this was the right place for something like that, Let me know and I can move it if necessary.

3 Likes

Moved it to the open carry section. :wink:

3 Likes