Greeting from Canada

Newbie here…a warm welcome from Kamloops BC.
Looks like a great place to learn and ask questions.
Just in time for some cold weather reading,

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @HuskyDude Good to have you here. Canada is cold, I don’t like cold, it’s much warmer in Wisconsin. :smirk:

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

2 Likes

Welcome @HuskyDude
Great to have you here!

2 Likes

welcome
make you add yourself to the map - mighty lonely up here

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Full30 forum.

2 Likes

Welcome!

Please share with us where you saw FULL30 so we can give credit to whomever shared :sunglasses:

Also check out the new user guide in the what to expect area for help with this type of forum, and…

If you haven’t responded to the green notification yet

There is a little :robot: “discobot” greeting that will walk you through a neat tutorial, and if follow it through the end you can get certified

1 Like

Howdy and Welcome.
You’re not a ghost from the SSKamloops ship that sank near Isle Royal in Lake Superior wIth all hands are you?

2 Likes

And here I thought I’d join to learn about rifle…First time I’ve even heard about the “SS Kamloops”.
Thx for sharing. Funny I spent my first 20yrs. living about 1/2 mile from the Welland Canal.
Just between Lake Ontario and Erie.

2 Likes

Welcome BC!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

2 Likes

Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome from Texas

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! This is definitely a great place to learn and ask questions. There are some great people here that are eager to help.

Glad you joined us. I love it when our common interests reach across international boundaries to build a stronger community.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Full30 Forum, HuskyDude.

Hope you enjoy it here.

2 Likes