Greetings and salutations

Welcome!

4 Likes

I’ve seen it! Nothing like an 80 movie based around a Dodge prototype.

Me Too!

You will fit in perfect here!

Ok now that I am done with Block Quote hell.

First of all. Thank you for your service! and B. WELCOME! You will love it here.

7 Likes

Thank you, thank you… I’m here all week. Tip your waitress.

5 Likes

Holy cow that does look cheesy… I kinda wanna watch it…

4 Likes

It’s horrible. Wonderfully, amazingly, incredibly awesomely horrible.

I highly recommend it.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @TheWraith Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Total 80’s movie. But the drunker you are, the better the movie gets.

5 Likes

So that’s it? That’s all you got?
It’s kind of ironic that a few months ago we had a 20 character minimum on a post.

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for your service. Avoid metal detectors and MRI machines, and we’re looking forward to your participation here.

8 Likes

Welcome to Hogwarts… no,no, that’s a different forum. Welcome to Full30 !!

7 Likes

Great intro!!!

My youngest brother served 24 years in the ‘Marine Corps Embassy Security Group’.
He’s been retired for approximately five years now.
He’s done many tours over his time served, I know that.

Currently lives in California, not far from Camp Pendleton and does a lot of fishing these days out of his boat.

Welcome to Full30 & thank you for your service!

7 Likes

Now, that’s an intro! Seems you’ll fit right in here and we look forward to more humor, love that. Also thank you for your service. Sorry you got some extra parts out of it.

5 Likes

Welcome! You know Marines are part of the Navy ? Jk lol

5 Likes

Yeah, the “Men’s Department” :wink:

8 Likes

:joy: I was expecting “Our Taxi” lol

4 Likes

In that case, I’ll defer to:

“Navy: Uber for Marines.”

lol

6 Likes

that might be the funniest email ever. I can imagine trying to give it to somebody over the phone LOL

4 Likes

It’s fun to say in person. I setup an alias for each use, so there is a bestbuy@, a homedepot@, a dicksportinggoods@ (just kidding, I don’t shop at Dick’s Sporting Goods.)

STAFF: “Can we have your email for our records?”

ME: “Sure, it’s (Starbucks) at If I have to unsubscribe from this I’ll never spend another dollar here dot com.”

STAFF: (blank stare)

I’ve actually had them follow-up and ask, “Um, do you have like an gmail address or anything?”

No. No, I don’t.

9 Likes

Imagine the fun sub domains you could add,

email@IfIhavetotellyouagain.IfIhavetounsubscribefromthisIllneverspendanotherdollarhere.com

3 Likes

Interesting thing… a few friends of mine were so enamored with the domain I actually created them their own sub-domains for their to have their OWN emails to use.

I mean, who doesn’t need a 62 character domain name?

5 Likes

An index.html for each one?

like yours

4 Likes