Greetings From AARW.steve in Peoria, AZ

Welcome to FULL30, we are glad to have you. Seems like you are of many talents, which is good for all of us, we need collaborators and teaching.

Thank you. I have worked very hard endlessly researched to acquire and improve these skills and abilities and look forward to sharing what I’ve learned with others.
I hope this info doesn’t come across as bragging, just want to let people know where my knowledge is strong; however, I hold 3 NRA Instructor Certifications:

• Basic Pistol
  • Basic Rifle
  • Beginning Home Defense
    So I am familiar dealing with people completely new to shooting and oftentimes have never even held a firearm before. Although it seems that this crowd is mostly experienced firearm-o-philes!

AARW.steve

Yes, these are talents we can all benefit from, again, welcome to our group

Is this the international graphic shorthand for “post pics or shut Up”???

Can’t do on the Raptor at the moment, it’s in pieces in prep for Cerakoting. However, I’d be happy to show you my 15lb long range 6.5 Grendel or perhaps a nice .450 Bushmaster?

Where should I post them? If, in fact, that’s what your graphic meant.

Thanks

AARW.steve

My apologies, I keep screwing up my replies. I’ll put that on the “list of things to master” :upside_down_face:

You can post pics right here in this thread. Just click that little image icon in the upper part of the post and upload the pictures.

Great thanks. I wanted to make sure there wasn’t a special topic or thread where the pictures go. A violation could get you the death penalty on other forums. :grimacing::grimacing:

AARW.steve

One .450 Bushmaster…

How about a nice (and accurate) Ruger 10/22…

Awesome builds!

Thanks! I’ll continue to post pics as we go forward…

AARW.steve

Same 10/22, but pic has better color contrast for your enjoyment.

AARW.Steve

@aarw.steve

Welcome to the Full30 Forum.

Have you built anything in 6.5 Creedmoor or .243 Winchester?

Not yet. I think both are worthwhile projects, I just need to sell some of my already built projects to fund some new ones.

AARW.steve