Greetings from GA

Hello, my name is Dan. I work in healthcare on the patient care side. I’ve been a gun owner for about a year. With all that’s happening in the world I had decided to upgrade my EDC to a Sig P365XL. I love it! Just got a few 15 rd mags today and waiting on my holosun 507k RDS. I joined this forum to learn and become better prepared when and if someone tries to take my toilet paper :joy:. In all seriousness, nobody gonna storm this castle without a fight! Glad to see most if not all of you feel the same. Cheers.

17 Likes

You gots the paper?

11 Likes

Hello @DamnDaniel. This is a great place to learn, so feel free to jump in and don’t be afraid to ask questions. You will find tons of useful information and many helpful members here. Welcome to the forum!

12 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

Yeah bruh… What you need? Single or the dub-ply?:laughing:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DamnDaniel!
Do you have a rifle?

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
And great that you are practicing your right to keep safe.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Don’t let these people fool you @DamnDaniel. They are only here to spend your money. :rofl:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DamnDaniel

11 Likes

Welcome from NC.

11 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome to quarantine heh, from nc

10 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

Welcome @DamnDaniel
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

10 Likes

Welcome from Ky

11 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @DamnDaniel Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

8 Likes

@DamnDaniel welcome to full30.

9 Likes

@switchpod I don’t currently own a rifle, however, I have been scouring the interwebs for different ones. Right now I have 2 types in mind. It’s between a 9MM carbine and a 300 blackout with either a 5" or 8" barrel. I’m leaning more towards the 9MM since ammo is relatively cheap and readily available.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

Rifles are good. Easier to hit with and more punch. IMO, of the 2 general types mentioned the 9mm would be best for a newbie rifle owner. When that Blackout uncorks the barrel pressure will be very high and that means blast and noise. If it’s a 16" 9mm, when the barrel gets opened the pressure is greatly reduced along with blast and noise. Shorter barrel? More like a handgun discharged a bit closer to the face, but definitely not in rifle category blast.

Protect that TP!

8 Likes