Greetings from Iowa

Hello all, my name is Lance. Just stumbled upon this while looking for a home made version of a shot shell perimeter trip device. I see he made one with some rod. Anyone ever make one? Did not give any measurements, and he said it might be for sale later. Just need one as critters are accessing the barn and I am looking to be alerted when they are here.
Anyway…I am a real estate investor for a full time job. But , I’m also a car collector, prepper, AR builder, shooter, reloader and avid hunter and fisherman. I work part time at a world wide gun store who just happens to have the name BROWN in it. :slight_smile: I only work there so I can buy my build parts and ammo at cost. lol Hope to meet some fellow enthusiasts here and share some ideas.

22 Likes

Welcome Lance,

Do you recall which producer made that video, could you paste the link perhaps?

12 Likes

Thanks Robert. It is Royal Nonesuch. Here is the video.

12 Likes

Welcome.

12 Likes

Those are cool, I was able to bump him an email, perhaps we can get a direct response :+1:

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

14 Likes

These work great also…

12 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

13 Likes

I like that idea. Inexpensive and requires no power.

12 Likes

I liked them because it was cheaper to maintain and I didn’t have to cut up shotgun shells to make it.

11 Likes

If you REALLY want to go all the way… these things are nuts…

They have the advantage of continuous alarm allowing you to home in on what alarm was tripped.

12 Likes

Welcome from GA

12 Likes

Welcome from Alabama!

11 Likes

Welcome!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. You can find a forum tutorial here.

10 Likes

Welcome from California. How good is the employee discount at the place named Brown****?

12 Likes

Welcome @IrishJeeper
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

12 Likes

Welcome from a fellow Iowan, even though I spend most my time elsewhere.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @IrishJeeper

11 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes