Greetings from MAINE

Here’s my obligatory howdy do gang.

With all the censoring and general BS going on right now I decided it was time to shift all my firearm related stuff here.

Hope to take my new WW SRC AR 7.62x39 out for a play date in a day or so, weather permitting and the snow ain’t too deep. I need to do my official “this is my new boomstick” vid plus some upgrades and various mags in action.

I’m a one guy operation and no video pro so hope you can put up with me.

K, that’s it
Tim the MAINEiac MSgt (ret)

17 Likes

Welcome from Iowa, via Kansas!

14 Likes

Welcome @Tnic
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

13 Likes

Welcome from KY

13 Likes

Hey I am over in Piscataquis County you nearby, welcome

13 Likes

Hey neighbor! I’m just south of Bangor.

And thanks everybody

14 Likes

Welcome from Idaho!

13 Likes

I was there today over at EMMC

13 Likes

Welcome from Florida, I like the 7.62 x 39 round in an AR

11 Likes

Do it up!

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome from Texas! Always wanted to visit Maine and see the Fall colors.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. 7.62x39 can run well in an AR. You just have be sure to have good magazines.

11 Likes

Welcome. Glad to have you.

11 Likes

Welcome from CA.

10 Likes

Another hearty welcome to a fellow Maineiac. I’m in the Waterville area but shoot competition in Hampden after the snow melts. There are a few active Guard in the competitive ranks (if they’re back from an undisclosed location now).

10 Likes

@Tnic welcome to full30

9 Likes

Thanks everyone for the welcome!
I WAS going to head over to the homestead (I’m in an apartment 10 mins away, atm as the house is still under construction), but today’s a snow day and not so great for video. Looks like I’m in the kitchen working on more preps today.

11 Likes

Snowed here too, supposed to clear up this afternoon

11 Likes

Yeah sun here now, but the road’s sloppy as crap and I hate spending 3 bucks for one trip around the truck at the U Wash it.
Mebe tomorra.

11 Likes

Welcome to ya, from the formerly free state of Arizona!

9 Likes